PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ikkin said:
OMGZ.... Glu your kids (well the 2 I can see XD) are so freakin cute!! Just wanna squish em!

PLEBAns... I gots me lip pierced. Hurt like a like hell and I can't eat!! :scream: My hawks also purple but ya can't really see it. Mah.

Picture-016.jpg

Oh and I feel like such a cam whore. Hey Sicy could you please remove 1-5 and 8. Thankies :)

-Nikki

It looks awesome! ... But now I miss mine :sad: *pets scar*

Ikkin said:
Awww *pokes your scar* You gonna get it done again when ya finished school?

-Nikki

Not sure ... It would hurt to get it redone on the same side though.

I'll work on getting my tattoo first :D

Nicki :ohmy: I know nothing about piercings, could you tell me how long it takes to do that? Is it expensive. You look really cool. I wish a I had the guts to get something other than my ears pierced.;)

You look really cute with your new hair color Slopsy, the hair cut looks great on you too. That halter top you have on in the first pic is very hot:drool:

Carmelu2fan said:
Nicki :ohmy: I know nothing about piercings, could you tell me how long it takes to do that? Is it expensive. You look really cool. I wish a I had the guts to get something other than my ears pierced.;)

I had a lip ring and a labrett (chin) ring a year ago, to get it done where I live the prices vary from $45 - 90 depending on where you go and what ring you get. It doesn't take all that long, they just clean the area, mark a dot, and put the needle through.

Back
Top Bottom