PLEBAn Girls and Guys Photo Thread IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissHewson said:
wow!! :hyper:
I was born at 00.45, and you? :wink:

lol too bad, I was born at 9.42 pm :wink:

but yea, kinda funny that we share the birth day! Did you know that on the very same day in Dubby a certain bass player got arrested for marijuhana posession and intent to deal?

:shh:

I used to be friends with a girl that was born on the same day as me, at the same hospital (she was about 8 hours older though). We were probably in the nursery together and everything, but we didn't meet until we were 17.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I used to be friends with a girl that was born on the same day as me, at the same hospital (she was about 8 hours older though). We were probably in the nursery together and everything, but we didn't meet until we were 17.

That happened to me also though it was with 2 other girls in my case. We all actually came up on each other when were about 14 in school. Discovered that we all shared the same b-day,age,and hospital that we were born in. Were born with hours between us though.

One of my best friends that I've met in college, Nick, and I have the same b-day. We are pretty darn excited about that.. We're about 12 hrs. apart though. LOL. God Bless!!

"What no man can own...No man can take.": Yahweh-U2

In first grade my best friend had the same birthday. Our teacher yelled at us and thought we were lying!

Now people like to make weird comments about our birthday, Sept. 11, 1984. Yeah, like I CHOSE that birthday :rolleyes:

ack Liv, that birthday is kinda awkward to have now..
:wink: but we still love you!

DOL, I had something like that, on primary school, I met these two boys, identical twins.... and it turns out, they were baptized in the same church as me, on the very same day! they're in the card I still have from that event...
something else about it was funny too
one of the boys was named INGmar, my name is INGrid!

I got a haircut today - and got to talk to my hairdresser all about U2! :D :up:

Aa.jpg

Cam000348.jpg

Cam000347.jpg

Galeongirl said:
ack Liv, that birthday is kinda awkward to have now..
:wink: but we still love you!

Thanks!

It's only fitting I have a weird birthday to go with my "weird" name. Which reminds me, I was filling out a job app and it said "If hired, how would you like the name on your nametage to read?" and I soooooo almost put "Liz".

bonocomet said:
I've never seen him without the makeup and hair. :ohmy:

There was a video of the rehearsal for the Superdome show in which the reporter was talking with him and Edge. I don't know if it's still available or not. Billie Joe's hair didn't look as black or as wild, and he didn't have his eyeliner on. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom