Pleban Girls and Guys Party - where is the love? right Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some Pictures in honor of the thread:

adamkissbonohand.jpg

larbono.jpg

I want to create a Reality TV show in which they put U2 in a house with like a dozen Plebans.... :hmm: CBS might not be able to air it, though... :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I want to create a Reality TV show in which they put U2 in a house with like a dozen Plebans.... :hmm: CBS might not be able to air it, though... :wink:

skinamax would:lmao:

MBS said:

Bono would so love it :laugh:

Larry would prob stalk of set!! :lol:

And adma would be the llocal nudist. :lol:

:drool: maybe we should ALLL be nudist too at the party:drool: :wink:

my tongue is numb btw:|

MBS said:

Bono would so love it :laugh:

Larry would prob stalk of set!! :lol:

And adma would be the llocal nudist. :lol:

I so totally have this image in my head of Adam sitting on the couch, his feet up on the coffee table, reading the newspaper... not a stitch of clothing on... :eek: :lmao:

Larry stalking around like the incredible hulk, people scattering out of his way :laugh:

Bono running around showing off... :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I so totally have this image in my head of Adam sitting on the couch, his feet up on the coffee table, reading the newspaper... not a stitch of clothing on... :eek: :lmao:

Larry stalking around like the incredible hulk, people scattering out of his way :laugh:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

thats how I pictured Larry too!:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:!!

Me, running after Bono........and then when he turns to look, acting disinterested so he'll chase me..

Oh...and our house better have lots of walls.........:drool: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom