PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You like those ones Drea? :shifty: I'm rather fond of this one, myself:

7.jpg

Armssss..... :drool: :combust:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Where is this clipboard?

I'm not sure where it physically is in the system. It's represented by the little "paste" icon in most Microsoft or Microsoft-based programs.

In Microsoft Works or Microsoft Word, when I close a document and forget I've copied paragraphs or pages, it will ask "you have copied a large amount to the clipboard, do you want to save it?"

jobob said:

I'm not sure where it physically is in the system. It's represented by the little "paste" icon in most Microsoft or Microsoft-based programs.

In Microsoft Works or Microsoft Word, when I close a document and forget I've copied paragraphs or pages, it will ask "you have copied a large amount to the clipboard, do you want to save it?"

I think I found it...I did a Ask Jeeves search...and I'm still trying to find it...but at least I know where to find it.

Thanks for trying...sorry about that..:D :hug:

Sorry SG. :hug: When I said I haven't picked out a picture yet I meant that you could do it as soon as I found one. I should have said, I haven't found one yet, as soon as I find one you can resize it for me, that's what I really meant. I would be more than happy for you to help me with my picture. :hyper: :heart:

jobob said:
jobob posts another Bono picture to counter the rhythm section photos:

03growl-vi.jpg

DAmn! That is a great picture! He can growl at me anytime! :drool:

Research skills do seem to pay off in the end. :wink:

As soon as my photobucket is done taking its sweet ass time loading up my work pictures I will load up some Lars to counter your Adam. :giggle: And what ever else strikes my fancy. :lol:

*browneyedgirl* said:
Sorry SG. :hug: When I said I haven't picked out a picture yet I meant that you could do it as soon as I found one. I should have said, I haven't found one yet, as soon as I find one you can resize it for me, that's what I really meant. I would be more than happy for you to help me with my picture. :hyper: :heart:

:lol: Thats ok, DG can help you. Or whoever may be around at the time :hug:

I had to get some ice cream after all that talk about it. :drool: Not as good as an Edge sundae, but it will do. :wink:

:D Have I said lately how much Photofucket sucks? :mad:

Russty Cat said:

DAmn! That is a great picture! He can growl at me anytime! :drool:

Research skills do seem to pay off in the end. :wink:

As soon as my photobucket is done taking its sweet ass time loading up my work pictures I will load up some Lars to counter your Adam. :giggle: And what ever else strikes my fancy. :lol:

Yes, ain't it great? :wink:

Russ, I certainly hope my research skills pay off sooner rather than later. :wink:

I would post some of the other photos I collected earlier today -- but I don't think anyone else here would be too terribly interested in what I saw on a Springsteen fan site's "Chicks' Thread for Drooling over Bruce." :lol:

Hi girls. :hug:

Joanne, I replied to your e-mail just a bit ago.

Weldy, I *might* have a solution to your picture problems...back months ago, my computer wouldn't let me save pics as jpgs...is that your problem??

Back
Top Bottom