PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Huh...I don't know why...but I can't right-click-save anything!
And it's starting to frustrate the heck out of me! :mad:

Hey Russty :wave: :hug:

Weldy, do you have something saved to your clipboard? When I have something saved to my clipboard, I'm often not able to right-click-save photos.

greeneyedgirl said:
Russty, I thought I saw you holding the door open for someone the other day :wink:
That was one crazy spat. And poor DG caught in action :(

Oh the illustrious Troll we had the other night. She, they, it picked a really bad weekend to screw with my party! :evil: I'm usually a very gracious person, but when ya push my buttons watch out, cuz I can go off. I don't like people coming on to the board and screwing with my friends as well as other interferencers. Just not cool! :no: But I did feel bad the next day for other people catching crap after I went to bed.

Hi DG! :hug:

DG :hug: :giggle:

Drea - How about just the chocolate sauce and some whipped cream? Oh, and don't forget to serve them on this:
Adam005.jpg

Russty Cat said:

Oh the illustrious Troll we had the other night. She, they, it picked a really bad weekend to screw with my party! :evil: I'm usually a very gracious person, but when ya push my buttons watch out, cuz I can go off. I don't like people coming on to the board and screwing with my friends as well as other interferencers. Just not cool! :no: But I did feel bad the next day for other people catching crap after I went to bed.

What she said. :yes: :up:

Hows come all the good s**t happens when I'm not here?

And then Mr GG had to point out to me that the "peace" sign was not really a "peace" sign.....:wink:
(He's been in the room with me alot lately when I've been on-line. And I think he is spying on the girls, he has to know what he is in for in Chicago :drool: )

Sad_Girl said:
DG :hug: :giggle:

Drea - How about just the chocolate sauce and some whipped cream? Oh, and don't forget to serve them on this:
Adam005.jpg

Oh :censored: yeah... :drool: :drool: But think about this for a moment - the ice cream would melt when it comes in contact with the "serving dish" and would have to be cleaned up quickly :tongue: :evil:

Drea said:

Oh :censored: yeah... :drool: :drool: But think about this for a moment - the ice cream would melt when it comes in contact with the "serving dish" and would have to be cleaned up quickly :tongue: :evil:

Chocolate sauce would so the same, and the serving dish wouldn't get so cold :shifty: Or, um, thats what I've heard :shifty:

Russty Cat said:

I put the troll on my Ignore list. I would suggest everyone else do the same. :shh:

Sadly, I am off to bed soon girls.
This has been a long wknd, and I still have to work thru till Fri :huh:

:wink: But then I have Fri and Sat OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!
And they will NOT ask me to come in. So there :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

Chocolate sauce would so the same, and the serving dish wouldn't get so cold :shifty: Or, um, thats what I've heard :shifty:

You wouldn't have to put all the ice cream on at once... but I suppose you're right *g* Mind you, there are ways of warming the serving dish up afterwards :shifty: :angel:

Back
Top Bottom