PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I'm back.

Tonight there's a news item on Yahoo about the Clinton Library releasing a CD of President Clinton's favorite songs. No U2 on it. But I went to the library's web site and found their links to the video of Bono and The Edge's performance at the library dedication last November. Bono may not have ever slept in a library, but here's proof he's performed outside of one:

http://www.clintonfoundation.org/cpc-ded-video.htm

Scroll down to "Remarks and U2 Performance."

sami0201 said:
I'm going to bed because I have school tomorrow but I probably won't be able to fall asleep (so maybe I'll be back)

goodnight everyone! :hug:

Night sami!

jobob wonders what kind of killjoy school system makes you go back in mid-August ... :madspit:

Here in the mitten-shaped state, people keep talking about passing laws to delay the start of school until Labor Day, so as to help the tourism business.

jobob said:

Night sami!

jobob wonders what kind of killjoy school system makes you go back in mid-August ... :madspit:

Here in the mitten-shaped state, people keep talking about passing laws to delay the start of school until Labor Day, to help the tourism business.

I know, this state sucks :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
Yeah!! She stays up with us!!

Just listened to 'Rain', Bono is just too cute!!

The umbrella, the purple shirt, the cuteness. Gotta love it. :)

And then, if that wasn't enough, they followed it with a great acoustic performance of Sunday Bloody Sunday.

I didn't check out the Hands that Built America clip yet. :shh:

:sigh: Bear with me guys...but I want to try this one out....I had to move this picture to a different album in my Photobucket account...and i wanted to see if it still works.

5edf8f7d.jpg

I still don't have an avatar. :huh:

I was going to make one myself but haven't gotten around to it yet and I don't know how to resize pictures. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom