PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
hi guys :hug:

I'm a little lost going between this thread and the setlist party :crazy: :lol:

I was just going between my e-mail, saving some stuff on different locations on my laptop, and going back to this thread.

I've only read one setlist party thread, and it was the fantasy all-request marathon blowout setlist party thread.

If I remember it correctly, Drea and/or Diane got pulled up on stage during the set. :wink: And they played A Sort of Homecoming! :up: That was a fun setlist. :rockon:

jobob said:

I was just going between my e-mail, saving some stuff on different locations on my laptop, and going back to this thread.

I've only read one setlist party thread, and it was the fantasy all-request marathon blowout setlist party thread.

If I remember it correctly, Drea and/or Diane got pulled up on stage during the set. :wink: And they played A Sort of Homecoming! :up: That was a fun setlist. :rockon:

:giggle: Both of us actually *G* Diane got pulled up to dance, I got pulled up to ASL Bad (with a crapload of snippets!) and 40 ;)

Drea said:
Wow, someone actually came by :ohmy: Granted, not at either of the times I was told, but whatever :shrug:

jobob eats more Cheerios, listens to end of Glory Days, watches tumbleweeds blow through PLEBA, waits for her best friend to call her about the Tigers ticket she has for him tomorrow night ...

So, Drea, how long have you been trying to sell your house? Have you had any offers?

jobob said:

jobob eats more Cheerios, listens to end of Glory Days, watches tumbleweeds blow through PLEBA, waits for her best friend to call her about the Tigers ticket she has for him tomorrow night ...

So, Drea, how long have you been trying to sell your house? Have you had any offers?

I'm not selling the house, the bank is - my landlord defaulted on the mortgage... or to be more specific, the people listed on the mortgage defaulted on it :giggle: It's a very complex :censored:'d up mess, really. All I can do is hope that whoever buys the place wants to keep me as a tenant (I have the bachelor apt upstairs).

Drea said:

I'm not selling the house, the bank is - my landlord defaulted on the mortgage... or to be more specific, the people listed on the mortgage defaulted on it :giggle: It's a very complex :censored:'d up mess, really. All I can do is hope that whoever buys the place wants to keep me as a tenant (I have the bachelor apt upstairs).

Wow, that does sound like a :censored: up mess, all right.

Just heard from the best RL friend. I'm out the door, I'm going out to meet people for dinner. I have to get outta this house. Bye! :wave:

Russty Cat said:

Are they hunting wabbits? :eyebrow: :wink:

:lmao: No, but I may be hunting weal estate agents soon... Noon showing - nobody. People show up at 4PM to be shown house by agent (not the listing guy). Then people downstairs, but they didn't come around the back to come in and see the upstairs... :shrug:

Times I was told yesterday for showings?

12-1pm
6-7pm

Do you see a 4pm in there? I don't :grumpy: But the people were nice :shrug:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Russty :giggle: Why not join us in the setlist party? :wink: Anyway, I'm bouncing between there and here :)

I guess I'll come over and check it out. But if anyone gets snippy with me I'm whipping out a sexy picture of Edge on them. mwhahaha :laugh:

Real Estate agents suck! :lol:

Not me, but I'm offffffffffff to Wal-mart!!

OMG!! Gas is $2.68!! Its gonna cost me $40.00 to fill my tank up.
*thinks of ways to hitch ride to work----OR-----looks for rich men to pick up and pay their way :wink:

Sorry girls but i have to go too :sad:

I have to be up at 7am to get this cough checked out :madspit:

Ooo by the way i have an arm update!

Two weeks later:
Other side of arm now black
Impact side of arm, yellow.
Scab fell off but bled
Can be moved freely and touched without the yelp :hyper:Is extremely itchy too.

Boyfriend/ Best friend situation update:
Best friends boyfriend asked me to pick up exam results :huh:
" " " told me he was gonna miss me :eyebrow:
" " " left for two weeks! :hyper: :hyper:
" " " Just this second rang me up and im speaking to him now :huh:

Damn I have problems!

Nightey night girls :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Back
Top Bottom