PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - we like to watch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismantled said:

Baaaad mucca.........

water conservation is a must when your camping though......:drool: that means two to a shower :drool: :drool:

The showers are pretty small....with 2 to a stall you'd barely have any room to move :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

The showers are pretty small....with 2 to a stall you'd barely have any room to move :wink:

yeah......:drool: *spaces out....

*snaps too.......Yeah, better stand real close in the shower....and since you cannot move you better soap each other up:drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

Baaaad mucca.........

water conservation is a must when your camping though......:drool: that means two to a shower :drool: :drool:

Dis...you naughy thing :wink:

I think Bono would be very proud of the fact that we're such environmentally friendly people :drool::drool:

Mucca said:

Dis...you naughy thing :wink:

I think Bono would be very proud of the fact that we're such environmentally friendly people :drool::drool:

:evil: I love to help the environment...any way I can....

Dismantled said:

yeah......:drool: *spaces out....

*snaps too.......Yeah, better stand real close in the shower....and since you cannot move you better soap each other up:drool: :drool:

We'll have to help each other dry up too :drool::drool:

Darren!! :lmao:

I think i was having my dinner when you were on at first Dazzled!

How is your weather over in lovely NYC at the mo? Has it been warm&sunny there?

With hardly any room to move in the showers, it'd be like being on an airplanes' toilets!

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Hurry back Wild!! :wink:

Su.......

it's been on & off rain the opast several days...but previous to that we had about 8 days straight of deep blue sky warm spring weather :heart:!!!

It's suppoesed to get a bit warmer and drier again for tues & weds.. I was in Central park today taking photos of the flowering crab apple & chery blossom trees :love: :love: !!!!!

(imagines being with B under a big, branches down to the ground fully-blossomed pink or white crab-apple tree!! :happysigh: :drool:

Last edited:
dayglo....

stepping out of camping fantasy for the moment....

wanted to give you a R&R concert vibe/experience comparison in ref to last night's subject.... this will work very well since i see you are a Who fan, it appears?

OK I have seen The Who many times! {more than U2, because i had more monery then}

ie:
1970 met opera house -balcont but ran down to front of stage to take pics before staff shooed me away...

71 forrest hills- 1 NITE yup in back

2nd nite 15th row....but able to run to front allowed to stay & took 4 rows of film that night

Msg...74 75 79 similar or ggreat close seaTS

see i'm kinda 'spoiled' every band that has beena super fav and even a 2nd fav EXCPET u2 i'v e been able to see up close & photgraph

dazzledbylight said:
dayglo....

stepping out of camping fantasy for the moment....

wanted to give you a R&R concert vibe/experience comparison in ref to last night's subject.... this will work very well since i see you are a Who fan, it appears?

OK I have seen The Who many times! {more than U2, because i had more monery then}

ie:
1970 met opera house -balcont but ran down to front of stage to take pics before staff shooed me away...

71 forrest hills- 1 NITE yup in back

2nd nite 15th row....but able to run to front allowed to stay & took 4 rows of film that night

Msg...74 75 79 similar or ggreat close seaTS

see i'm kinda 'spoiled' every band that has beena super fav and even a 2nd fav EXCPET u2 i'v e been able to see up close & photgraph

I'd kill to see them...even now with just Roger and Pete. But you got to see them when it was Roger, Pete, John, and Keith. :applaud:

Darren!!! You really are turning into quite the perv eh?! :ohmy:

Awww that sounds amazing Dazzled! I've been noticing lots of lovely blossom on the trees here too actually, white&pink!!

Oh to walk around Central park with B on my arm! *Sigh*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom