Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party: The Long Weekend Approaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not bad. Definitely looking forward to the long weekend! :drool: I get Friday and Monday off, so I'm gonna take off for a few days to visit my parents.

They're about 2 hours away from me. I have to take a ferry to get there, but it's a beautiful trip. They live on a small island on the coast. Very beautiful area.

Do you have any plans for your time off?

wow:drool: your parents place sounds amazing!!!

I have a whole week off ...starting friday. I don't know what I will do yet...have to get a new drivers licence...we are going to work on our house too:yes:

:yes: My parents place is awesome. I wouldn't ever live there, because it's too secluded, and I'm DEFINITELY a city girl, but it's great to visit. I'll have to post some pics when I get back. The views are incredible.

Your plans sound good! Even if you do nothing special, time off from work or school is always great.

ThoraSEB said:
:yes: My parents place is awesome. I wouldn't ever live there, because it's too secluded, and I'm DEFINITELY a city girl, but it's great to visit. I'll have to post some pics when I get back. The views are incredible.

Hey, Thora, I want a pic of their bathroom :giggle:
Just so I can imagine being there properly... :lol:

:wave: Hi all, hope you don't mind me cutting in to say hello. I'm also counting time at work until I can go home. Lucky me, I can multi task and surf the blue crack during most days!

Congrats on the weight loss, Wild....how are you doing that? I need soem motivation!

Yes, Thora take some pics of your parent's home...it sounds beautiful.

I hope everyone enjoys nice pleasant Springtime weather this w/e. I don't have plans. I am off on Friday and am going to go to Sea World near my house (I got a pass this year) and my son who is 2nd year college 30 miles away is coming for dinner Sunday.

Hi,
I'm not sure If I'm at the right place to ask this question so forgive me if i am! Does anybody know where i can purchase the hoodie with the angel wings on the back like Bono wears in Sometimes you cant make it on your own?
Thank you!

I love Pop!

I've got to step outside for a moment, as I've just gotten a message on my phone, and I need to smoke while I read it... :huh:

Back
Top Bottom