Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party: The Long Weekend Approaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right! I have to ask you guys (just 'cause I'm a complete :nerd: when it comes to cultures) How does the easter egg thing work where you live? I rememeber a Scottish penpal I had once mentioned that she got one egg, and she was hoping for chocolate mint?

Time to go awwwwwww :cute:

I saw a very special little man earlier who really loves his Auntie T :love::heart:

96071ad3.jpg

^ Standing up supporting himself on a footstool, smiling at me

0d04e560.jpg

^ Jamie seeing himself in the picture above

omg, Wild, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! :cute:

Don't tell anyone I said that though, I doubt that with three nephews and two nieces my brother, and sister, would be too happy :lol:

Jamie is so :cute:, Wild!

Jez - I'm not 100% certain on the Easter egg thing. It's mostly for kids. They'll decorate hard boiled eggs with dye and stuff. Some people hide them so the kids can look for them. Often times they'll just be egg shaped chocolates, or bunny shaped ones.

Basically it's an excuse for kids to have some fun, and eat lots of sugary candy. :lol:

bonoishot said:

:madwife: stupid aunt, if she really wanted to send something she could have sent money or Bono :shifty::lol:

I think i remember getting hair text wild, i was a bit out of it though :crack::lol:

A chocolate Bono,:drool: i'd have to lick the chocolate from that very very slowly :shifty:

well i accidently sent that text to Matt too, next day he asked me what a mega pleba drool was and if i really wanted to do all that to Bono :yikes:

JezSnape said:
Right! I have to ask you guys (just 'cause I'm a complete :nerd: when it comes to cultures) How does the easter egg thing work where you live? I rememeber a Scottish penpal I had once mentioned that she got one egg, and she was hoping for chocolate mint?

Jez over here more people give chocolate eggs rather than the traditional painted eggs! you can get all sorts of eggs, different brand, cadburys, nestle, supermarkert brands etc! they sometimes come with things like mugs or an extra thing inside the egg and its just basically an excuse to eat alot of chocolate :lol:

Hi GG :wave:

I was just wondering, 'cause here we get a paper egg, the size of an osterich (sp?) egg, filled with candy. I've successfully eaten mine... :reject:

When I was really little, we used to get a big sugar egg that was hollowed out and had a little Easter Bunny scene made up inside of it with tiny little Bunny candies.
I think my sister still has one in her freezer :lol:

WildHoney said:

A chocolate Bono,:drool : i'd have to lick the chocolate from that very very slowly :shifty :

well i accidently sent that text to Matt too, next day he asked me what a mega pleba drool was and if i really wanted to do all that to Bono :yikes :

i'll help with Bono :tongue:

:lmao: OMG Matt got your text, well he could have gotten worst texts

:ohmy:

Oh and Dave doesn't like B's new hair, he was like whats he done to his hair ( i was showing him a pic i had printed out :lol: )it looked alot cooler longer

I love weddings :)

I found this in the Adam getting married thread. Am I the only one who wants to shout "Drinks all around!" whenever I read it? :lol:

Wow, GG, those sugar eggs sound so cool! Wish we had stuff like that here!

greeneyedgirl said:
Hey Wild, I'm going to Vegas for your anniversary :lmao:
Mr GG decided that it was cheaper to fly to Vegas for a wk than it was to drive to S Dakota because gas prices are so high :ohmy:

I wish i was going, but i'll be in Ireland on my anniversary :drool:

Apparently there's a Coyote Ugly bar in Vegas where you can get up on the bar and dance :dance:

Imagine a Pleba girl's Party doing that to a U2 song :lmao:

:drool:

bonoishot said:

:lmao:

enjoy wilds anniversary GG

I'll be sure to have a few drinks in her honor :wink:

Yes, Wild, a Coyote Ugly.....but dancing on the bar/tables/speakers isn't really out of the ordinary for me :lmao:

Mr GG plans on getting me totally trashed at the Sunday Brunch at Paris, then taking me back to the room for :shifty: .....a nap.

Back
Top Bottom