Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party: The Long Weekend Approaches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I had NO idea. I was so naive and innocent back then. And the thing is, if I'd really wanted to, I think I could have been there. :shifty: The show I was at, I was front row, and Phil was flirting up a storm with me. At the very end when they were walking around waving, he specifically came right over to me, waved, while making this sad face, pretending he was crying...I just smiled back and waved a little. I think one little sign, and I coulda been there. :yikes: My ex was with me, though. :shifty: I would have been grossed out :yuck:

Bad Def Leppard! :shame:

I know the one you mean :yikes:

I was into DL then, i wanted to go and see them in 1992 but had a date i couldn't really miss .....

my wedding day :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Too funny!! I was surfing once and came upon a groupie website, where they actually rank rockstars, and describe their extracurricular activities. It was like a train wreck, I couldn't look away. :reject: Seems Joe is quite the man-ho! :shame:

:ohmy: Do you remember the site? :reject:

Although I did get my fill of that kind of stuff in Bebe Buell's book! :lol: I want Pamela DeBarres (sp?) book next. :shifty:

I just find that kind of stuff fascinating. :huh: :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

Did you ever see, I think it was on one of those Behind the Music sort of programs, what went on under the stage during the Hysteria/7 Day Weekend tours? OMG.

Wait, were they the band that had like that room under the stage where they would put all the naked girls??

sami0201 said:

:ohmy: Do you remember the site? :reject:

Although I did get my fill of that kind of stuff in Bebe Buell's book! :lol: I want Pamela DeBarres (sp?) book next. :shifty

I just find that kind of stuff fascinating. :huh :laugh

I think it was more of a message board. I'll see if I have it bookmarked. :reject:

Anyway...hi! :hug: :heart: Did you see my comments about the show last night? :)

Wild, what month were you married? Here, the show was in Oct. I'll always remember that, because the Blue Jays were in the world series, playing in Toronto that night, and Joe kept announcing the score during the show. :lol: As we were leaving the arena, word went through the crowd that the game was over and they had won, and the entire crowd from the show joined a bunch of others, who were parading up and down Yonge St., chanting and celebrating. What an awesome night!

I marched with them for a bit, but then my boots started hurting my feet, so I left. :reject: :lol:

sami0201 said:

Wait, were they the band that had like that room under the stage where they would put all the naked girls??
Yes! They made all the girls who entered take their tops off. SO gross! :| And Phil was flirting and paying so much attention to me that I actually started to feel uncomfortable. :| Besides, I didn't really like him, I thought Joe was so much hotter.

VintagePunk said:

Yes! They made all the girls who entered take their tops off. SO gross! :| And Phil was flirting and paying so much attention to me that I actually started to feel uncomfortable. :| Besides, I didn't really like him, I thought Joe was so much hotter.

:yuck:

I read your posts!! :hyper: I thought I commented?? :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom