Pleban Girls and Guys Party - Taking over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Oh, the survey can't be done, it was just to look at. :)

Or I suppose you could fill it out if you wanted, but nothing would happen. :lol:

There's no reply or results page...the responses simply get fed into a database for me to analyze/statistically test at the end of the study.

And I just took the urls down, anyway.

Oh..ok...I like doing tests like yours anyways...don't know why...I just always like to do them.

That's ok with me though...:sexywink:

Diane L said:

Yeah. This is so irresponsible of me. And I feel badly for the interviewer who will be waiting for me to show up and I won't.

Oh, well. I have another interview about the same time next week, and that job sounds more promising!

That's good.

Speaking of being disorganized: Wanna hear how I've screwed myself over with the IRS? Long Story Short: File your taxes on time. Put your W2's where you can find them at the last minute. If you file an extension, you have until Aug. 15. If you need a second extension, you need to postmark that request by Aug. 15. No, TurboTax does not let you file for the second extension electronically. The IRS will not let you fax forms to them.

I am so screwed right now. I wonder if they'll let me make PLEBA posts from prison. :reject:

I guess it depends on the depth of the relationship. If I was genuinely concerned about the possibility of losing them, I think I would definitely respect their wishes. If it was something I could stand to lose, even if it wasn't what I wanted, I'd go ahead and do my own thing.

Depends on how strongly each of you feel about it. If you're at opposite ends of the spectrum, then you're in trouble. If one person feels less strongly, they are more likely to compromise. Or, sometimes both can compromise and reach a midpoint.

It's all about cost/benefit.

I don't really want to loose Mr. Cat over this whole thing. But on the other hand I don't at all like being told what to do with my body. Its the one and only thing that I've always been really firm about. Its my body and I refuse to let someone else tell me what to do with it.

But VP your probably right that I will have to come to some sort of compromise.

I guess the thing that really irritates me is that we talked about this over a month ago and he was fine with it. Now that I'm getting ready to do it, he has changed his mind. I'm wondering if there is really more to this then just a tattoo. If its more about him testing out the waters to see if I will really comply with his wishes. I don't want to be totally unreasonable, but I also don't want him to start walking all over me when ever he pleases. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom