PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_gal said:
Soooo it looks like me and Jem are the only ones here :hmm:

Hey, you read my fanfic Jem?

Seriously, I think I need to do some sort of promo offer on this thing....it just doesnt get read!

:lol:

yeah i have read it but just havent posted about it as ive gone and poerved on pix :reject:

:drool: :drool:

sorry biut typin :lol:

bonoishot said:

:yikes: how can it get worse

:hug:

do ya wanna tlak bout it

well som epoeple have to work for a living :madspit:

:wink: nah seriousl y i havent been on v much the past few days due to lack of sleep/stress/life propblems so hence no posts :lol:

Jem darlin, you have a very serious typing problem :lol:

This real estate guy is starting to bug me... I was told this morning there would be a showing from 1-2pm, and another 7:30-8:30. Well, no one showed up from 1-2 (except the people downstairs around 12:30), and here it is nearly 7:50pm and nobody. Apparently there's showings tomorrow between 12-1 and 6-7... Yesterday he told me only about one at 6:45pm and people showed up at 3:45pm as well :madspit:

With the exception of a half hour between 2:20 and about 2:55, I've been home all day. Where. Are. The. People. For. The. Showings?

bonoishot said:

aww that sucks hun :hug:

he does sound like trouble though :yikes:

wil you be coing to same college together?

:madspit:

sorry i took so long answering.

HE RANG ME UP!

he called me to say...

"my computer is broke and im not ignoring you"

that was it basically, but in the flirty way he tells the story it took 20 minutes for him to get it out.

and tell me I'm going into town tomorrow with him and my friends.

Yeah, Jem we're going to the same college next year.

He's only in one of my classes though :wink:

I just looked out my front window - they FINALLY put a "For Sale" sign up in front of the lawn! It had to have been done in the last 5 hrs, since it wasn't there when I got home from getting groceries... Maybe whoever was downstairs the last time I said it did it :shrug: Anyway, it's about :censored: time!

Drea said:
This real estate guy is starting to bug me... I was told this morning there would be a showing from 1-2pm, and another 7:30-8:30. Well, no one showed up from 1-2 (except the people downstairs around 12:30), and here it is nearly 7:50pm and nobody. Apparently there's showings tomorrow between 12-1 and 6-7... Yesterday he told me only about one at 6:45pm and people showed up at 3:45pm as well :madspit:

With the exception of a half hour between 2:20 and about 2:55, I've been home all day. Where. Are. The. People. For. The. Showings?

drea that sucks :madspit:

have you had to wait in all day aswell :grumpy: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom