PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty! :hug: Sounds like a fun get together :crack:

EdgePop.jpg

EdgePop2.jpg

Russty Cat said:
Good evening ladies and Gentleman. :wink: :wave:

Our families together is like throwing June and Ward Cleaver in an cell with the Mason family. Eventually either someones gonna cry or die. :lol:

Somewhere in the maze of jobob's imagination, R&H Bono visits the Cleaver family:

"June, Charles Manson stole this song from the Beatles, and I'm stealing it back!"
"That's nice, dear."

:whistle: Helter skelter, helter skelter ...

SG :hug: Thank you those were perfect. My brain is hurting a little bit less. I'm still freakin out though over the crap I'm sure I'll get later from my mother as the fall out from the whole thing. But I did get Mr. Cat to swear that he would try to work in a new tattoo for me this week. :hyper: It was so funny him trying to talk in code so his parents and my parents wouldn't know what we were talking about. :laugh:

And just so you all know that I'm married to a total perve like us, he joked about trying to pick up woman last night. Now that wouldn't be that funny expect they were at ............. wait for it................

Disneyland!!!! He said the kids get better looking ever year! Total sicko! :laugh:

Joanne :lmao: Damn now I'm gonna have a picture of Ward in my head singing Helter Skelter. lol

sami0201 said:
SG- you can give him my hotmail addy :)
I'm a junior in high school, DG is going to be a senior I believe.

:hug: Thank you. He's a cool kid, IMO. But I guess I have to think that :giggle: We went to the greenday concert together a couple of months back; and then just a couple of weeks ago he got to go see The Killers in concert. I So totally hope they open for U2's third leg of the tour

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Thank you. He's a cool kid, IMO. But I guess I have to think that :giggle: We went to the greenday concert together a couple of months back; and then just a couple of weeks ago he got to go see The Killers in concert. I So totally hope they open for U2's third leg of the tour

sure :hug:
I would love The Killers to open also. :heart: them

daygloeyes2 said:
SG, even though I'm a senior and too cool to associate with freshman I guess you can give him my e-mail too. :wink:

:lol: Ok, well, he is pretty cool for a freshman

** Oh and if he gets annoying, you can always just tell me and I'll put him back in line :wink:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

sure :hug:
I would love The Killers to open also. :heart: them

I keep saying I want The Killers to be the third leg opening act. I really, really, want this to happen, people.

Subliminal message time: U2, Somebody Told Me you should have The Killers for third leg opening act. Out of All The Things That I've Done, suggesting The Killers for opening act would be among the best. Look on the Mr. Brightside! I'm really making a Hot Fuss over this! Please, don't throw that! Ow!

jobob said:

I keep saying I want The Killers to be the third leg opening act. I really, really, want this to happen, people.

Subliminal message time: U2, Somebody Told Me you should have The Killers for third leg opening act. Out of All The Things That I've Done, suggesting The Killers for opening act would be among the best. Look on the Mr. Brightside! I'm really making a Hot Fuss over this! Please, don't throw that! Ow!

:laugh:

jobob said:

:lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Ok, well, he is pretty cool for a freshman

** Oh and if he gets annoying, you can always just tell me and I'll put him back in line :wink:

Don't worry I think I can put him back in line. :wink:

*hears Rocky theme playing*

:lol:

Russty Cat said:
HI DG! :hug:

:lol: Joanne good job! Keep it up! :wink:

Gosh. :eek: I'm starting to wonder what I'm on tonight. Some PLEBANs get drunk and get on here and they're funny. Me, I'm totally sober, maybe a bit sleep deprived, and I'm just like this.

Sami and DG - If you want to Add him to your MSN list, I can post his ID here for a minute, or e-mail you. Or you can wait and see when he gets on if you'd rather

Last edited:
*looks at SG's location and :giggle:* That reminds me of a lyric from an Arrogant Worms song about Celine Dion..

:whistle: But I can see your house from my van...

jobob said:

Gosh. :eek: I'm starting to wonder what I'm on tonight. Some PLEBANs get drunk and get on here and they're funny. Me, I'm totally sober, maybe a bit sleep deprived, and I'm just like this.

YOur on a Pleban roll baby! :hyper: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom