PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Hotter than a mad Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Her comment - at least it's a U2 song that's really a love song, unlike most of their other "love songs."

Me - until it turns out to be about a psycho-type son and his father...or a religious struggle.

Her - well, the first verse is sorta love song-ish.

If I'm paying for it, I'll play whatever the hell song I want. :angry:

:lmao:

Night BG :hug:

sami0201 said:

wow, you had never had a pretzel before? or do you mean a soft pretzel? don't they sell pretzels in bags at the grocery store?

yeah proper soft pretzels :drool: :tsk: no i hadnt had one before :reject:

they sell things kinda like i dunno how to desribe them, biscuits that they call pretzels in grocery stores but you dont really see proper ones in stores

VintagePunk said:

Her comment - at least it's a U2 song that's really a love song, unlike most of their other "love songs."

Me - until it turns out to be about a psycho-type son and his father...or a religious struggle.

Her - well, the first verse is sorta love song-ish.

If I'm paying for it, I'll play whatever the hell song I want. :angry:

omg

thats funny

bonoishot said:

yeah proper soft pretzels :drool: :tsk: no i hadnt had one before :reject:

they sell things kinda like i dunno how to desribe them, biscuits that they call pretzels in grocery stores but you dont really see proper ones in stores

I know what you mean

VP- :lol:

Do you have Swiss Chalet in the US or UK?

They now sell the marinade they use in stores here, and I'm addicted to it. :drool:

Anyway, gotta go throw some chicken on the barbecue (chicken caesar salad again tonight :drool: ) and I'll be back in a few.

VintagePunk said:

They now sell the marinade they use in stores here, and I'm addicted to it. :drool:

Anyway, gotta go throw some chicken on the barbecue (chicken caesar salad again tonight :drool: ) and I'll be back in a few.

never heard of that. it's probably here but I just dont know what it is because I don't cook

VintagePunk said:

They now sell the marinade they use in stores here, and I'm addicted to it. :drool :

Anyway, gotta go throw some chicken on the barbecue (chicken caesar salad again tonight :drool : ) and I'll be back in a few.

it sounds vaguely familiar

omg i love BBQ's :drool: enjoy it VP

night everyone

im gonna go get some sleep :crack::yawn: i was supposed to go like na hour ago

:lol:

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom