PLEBAn Girls (and Guys) Party - Harry Dragon, Hidden Potter (with credit to VP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
This is my 651st post in like a month!

I should be eating a kiwi fruit but instead I'm eating lemon murgange pie... *passes slices of pie and forks around*

I want pie :( sadly, i'm dieting. sucks! :grumpy:

a friend just emailed and said they played MS again tonight...in what city?

CeeCee said:

Aaww! *snugs*

Zurich is where they Boys are tonight.

i thought maybe they wouldn't play it again till they got to Italy...awesome if they are including it regularly. I wonder what they are leaving out to put it in? just looked at the setlist...looks like they are leaving out ABOY. watching Bono play the tambourine... :drool:

I hope we hear it in the fall :drool:

Wild, I did get your email...about hotel stuff?

Last edited:
Hi everybody!! :wave: I hope everyone had a nice day.

I found out my neighbor died yesterday; he had cancer and by the time they found out (only 3 months ago), all they could do was keep him as comfortable as possible. I feel so badly for his wife, because she's without him now. She's sort of a loud lady, and I used to get annoyed when she'd laugh really loudly and all...but now I'm so ashamed I ever felt that way, and the last 3 months whenever I heard her laugh it made me happy to know she was having a good time in spite of it all...

Anyway, it's good to be with the PLEBA girls now!

WildHoney said:
Hi Diane :wave::hug:

That's so sad but at least he sn't suffering anymore

True. Very true. And the horrendous, stifling humidity we've been having can not have helped him at all.

We had a MONSOON of a rainstorm today...I had to wait in my car and eat there instead of going back to the office where I was working because it was so outrageously heavy! We've had some mighty impressive storms lately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom