Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Exchanging vows, numbers and hand sanitizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoUnder.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
You mean you aren't following Vp? :ohmy:

Moi? :shifty:

Thora- one of our friends is very...conservative and shy. Definitely not the type of person you would think was in a "consummated" relationship (oi this may be TMI) :lmao: :uhoh: Anyway...so it's always a joke with us that she's in a serious relationship. Her boyfriend is a year older so he's going to college next year. His dad got my friend and the boyfriend a hotel room in Miami for this weekend. So a few of them went out for dinner to a really nice restaurant tonight and they gave this girl a huge bag full of stuff :shifty: that she can use this weekend. The poor girl was mortified! :lol: They gave everything to her in public view of everyone!

ThoraSEB said:
Molly, can you PM me the recepie? It sounds heavenly! :drool: I love pasta and always enjoy having new recepies.

but of course
it is kind of spicy
is that ok ?
i will do it after i
eat if it is ;)

Sami that is too funny! :lol: Nighty night :hug: :heart:

I just got caught eating a leftover taco from the kids dinner. :reject: B asked snuck up and said "What the hell are you doing?" He about gave me a stroke! :lmao: I swear I have no self control, my stomach is so gonna hurt later, but damn this is good. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom