Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Exchanging vows, numbers and hand sanitizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly Bloom said:

oh i would love to see the designs russty :D
i am nuts ... i am making 5 dresses for dragoncon
lily from legend
waterhouse's 1894 lady of shalott
aerato the muse
1770's cotton day polonaise
1780's taffeta ball dress
eep

You are nuts! :lol: But it will be so worth it and so much fun! I love doing stuff like that.

We are having the ceremony at a big lake here outside when it will probably be very warm, so I'm hoping to do a two piece thing with a corset type bodice off the shoulder sleeves and a more flowing skirt.

I'm also working on designs for a new tattoo to have done the night before so I have to take that in to consideration as well. Its a gift to him and I don't want him to see it till that day, but I don't want anything rubbing to much on fresh ink either.

Nighty night Drea :hug: :heart:

OMG serious for a minute...stalker boy got my cell number :scream: (I mistakenly used my phone to call him yesterday instead of my friend's) and he has been texting me all night and he was in a weird mood last night so he's like yeah I guess I'm not good at hanging out with both of you together (my friend and I) he said he wants to make it up to me. So I figured he was still referring to the four of us (wrong again) and I said ok what are your plans? and he just texted me saying "well I thought I would be your chef for the night and give you anything you want...then we can watch a movie of your choice, perhaps Dirty Dancing" (my friend and I were complaining that we wanted to watch it yesterday) :yikes: :yikes:

What do I say?! I shut my phone off. :reject:

1751643.png

Elessarian said:

The Bowie.

Oh, and I totally have the Lady of Shalott hanging over my bed. :wink:

i love me some bowie :D

this is the shalott i am doing

33.jpg

i love the one of her in a boat but she is a blonde in that one ... and i am not

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom