Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Exchanging vows, numbers and hand sanitizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty night Molly :hug: :heart:

Carlos I use to live in Yorba Linda and I hated the freakin traffic. The freeways are horrible! I was down there a few weeks ago for a friends wedding and my parents now live out in San Jacinto near Hemet and we had to drive to Tustin. What a pain in the ass. There was even traffic at 11:30pm! ARGH! The only thing I miss is being able to see shows easily. I have to drive into San Fran or up to Oregon to see shows and it can be costly.

Sadly no Hawaii for me. :( I do get to see Pearl Jam though in July play at a great place called The Gorge up in Washington. :hyper:

you've had it for 11 weeks:ohmy: ? omg, i feel so bad for you:yikes: I'd go nuts.

if men had monthly friends I think we would all have to kill them:|

:shifty:

:wave: hi dis!

I think it's safer to continue our talk here than on the hair thread :wink:

bonofuzzywomanoffaithministrie.jpg

soo... what about you, Bono and a tube of hairgel then???

imagine doing his hair each morning.. :drool:

Can you guys help me out? One of my best friends is getting married, and her wedding shower is tomorrow afternoon. I'm having the hardest time coming up with what to give her. They have a house already, and on the invitation it said to bring a gift related to living room or outside. Any suggestions?

I'm racking my brain trying to think of something cool, but I have absolutely no clue.

I figured I would go with something for the outdoors. They do have a deck, and a bit of a backyard. I was looking on a bunch of websites to try and find ideas. I was thinking maybe some lights or something. I have no clue. :shrug:

If they were registered somewhere, that would have made things a hell of a lot easier, but since they already have a house and everything, they're just asking people to contribute money to their honemoon for the main wedding gift.

Back
Top Bottom