Pleban girls (and guys) Party - decisions, decisions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
how can we ever choose just one? :love:

here's the rest of that pic you were asking about, BD

U2picture7260.jpg

SG, again - have I ever told I love you lately?

btw, what made you think I was going to ask about the woman he's air-kissing?

:angel:

:shifty:

Hi everyone!:wave:

Drea said:

Those look great :) I can't tell what team jersey you have on Adam though
Old School Chicago ;)

Drea said:

I'm just wondering - did you choose to have them with different team jerseys, or is that just a thing with the game that they can't all be on the same team?

I did that on purpose, Bono is wearing the Celtics one because it refers to the Elevation DVD which was shot in the Fleet Center....
Edge is wearing the N.Y. outfit because of his habit of wearing Yankees merchandise every now and then.
Adam has the Chicago because of the DVD as well, but also becuase many irish immigrants moved there (I think...)
Larry wears...nothing because I wanted to make him as similar to the pictures linked below him as I could.

I actually made a U2 court too. ;)
It's called "Hello Hola!" and is located in San Diego for obvious reasons, refering to the kickoff of the V//Tour.
All red with black lines and a bullseye icon in the middle! How cool is that?! ;):D

LMJOSCEra6s162.jpg

LMJOSCEra6s161.jpg

LMJOSCEra6s16.jpg

BD :lol: I think you may have said that recently, yes :wink:

and I knew you would ask because I sure as hell wanted to know when I saw that picture :lol: :madwife:

:drool: I sometimes have a hard time choosing just one...but then I see this
346553C3A877Ffp3383Enu3D32343E33B23.jpg

and it just smacks the sence back into me

Don't know if you saw my last post, SG, but I think the woman in that picture is Dido. It looks kinda like her to me, but I'm not totally sure. :)

Carmelu2fan said:
:drool: I sometimes have a hard time choosing just one...but then I see this
346553C3A877Ffp3383Enu3D32343E33B23.jpg

and it just smacks the sence back into me

:hmm:

i wonder......

Thora - she does look like Dido :hmm:

:lol: yeah, Thora - that would make sense, why they might be at a function like that and seated near each other and everything. He does look like he's having a good time, too, doesn't he? :cute:

I'm sure it had nothing to do with all of the bottles on the table :wink:

Hello Simon :wave:

I had a pic request for you SG - would you happen to have the ones of him in the white shirt and sunglasses meeting fans? He looks smokin' hot in that!

Babydoll said:
I had a pic request for you SG - would you happen to have the ones of him in the white shirt and sunglasses meeting fans? He looks smokin' hot in that!

Just one? :wink:

I'm still so pissed off about that day though :madwife: if I had stuck to my original plans I would've been there! :banghead: Instead I let my father talk me into waiting to leave until tuesday morning, and I show up a few hours after he comes out looking like that and smelling so sexy and signs autographs for my friends! :grumpy: :sigh:

:shifty: sorry. can't help myself :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm still so pissed off about that day though :madwife: if I had stuck to my original plans I would've been there! :banghead: Instead I let my father talk me into waiting to leave until tuesday morning, and I show up a few hours after he comes out looking like that and smelling so sexy and signs autographs for my friends! :grumpy: :sigh:

Didn't you say your daughter met him instead? That was in Toronto, right?

Thora, I meant the ones of him during the Vertigo tour :) You are right, that picture you posted is hot! It's from Anaheim I think...:hmm:

:( I am so sorry, I can imagine how that must feel. He's so low-key anyway, not like Bono - all over the place. Are you coming to Hawaii, btw?

Sad_Girl said:

Just one? :wink:

Sorry SG:sad: that really is to bad you missed him.

IMO you are still the luckest gal ever!!! You talked to Adam.!!!

Babydoll said:
Thora, I meant the ones of him during the Vertigo tour :) You are right, that picture you posted is hot! It's from Anaheim I think...:hmm:

I kinda wondered that... so here is the only one that I have on my PB account from the Vertigo tour. :D

LMJOSCEra6s2.jpg

Sorry it's so big! :lol:

Holy.... spontaneous combustion!!!

Ack, he looks so gorgeous there... Prolly one of the yummiest looks I've seen on him. Any more of these? :wink:

btw, what brand of shades is he wearing, can anyone tell?

Mmm... :drool: Thanks for sharing those, SG!

I just read on the front page that their Superbowl performance is going to be aired again on a football program. :love: I love that performance so much. I have it on video, and it's wearing out because I've watched it so many times. :lol: Thankfully I also have it on my computer too.

ThoraSEB said:
Mmm... :drool: Thanks for sharing those, SG!

I just read on the front page that their Superbowl performance is going to be aired again on a football program. :love: I love that performance so much. I have it on video, and it's wearing out because I've watched it so many times. :lol: Thankfully I also have it on my computer too.

Do you!!! :hyper: :ohmy: I so want to see it again! I only saw it actually on the superbowl halftime show :sad:

Back
Top Bottom