Pleban girls (and guys) Party - decisions, decisions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to talk to him today about it and he told me that he had sent an email down to one of the asst. principals and my counselor to see what they could do. He is awesome. Without even me having to ask, he offered to write my college reccomendation. :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
I went to talk to him today about it and he told me that he had sent an email down to one of the asst. principals and my counselor to see what they could do. He is awesome. Without even me having to ask, he offered to write my college reccomendation. :love:

Sounds like someone I know. :shifty: :wink: Don't you just love great teachers?

:love:

I'm glad you have a teacher there that you love though. :hug: :) It will make the year easier.

Sheila (My Sis) Teaches English, English lit and American lit, Drama, Journalism, yearbook and general humanities - or has, at different times over her career. She's always taught High School, and I believe it's freshman level english that is her main subject at the moment. But she always has the yearbook and I'm not sure what her alternate class is, if she has one this year. She usually does. She also started a drama club and a writing group for the kids, which they needed so much - it's a rural program and there are a lot of backwards thinkers on the school board there; if it weren't for Sheila and teachers like her who do the extra stuff voluntarily, the kids who can't play football wouldn't have anything much to do outside of classes

My sisters students call her all the time!

I always thought that was a bit unusual, so I'm glad to know I wasn't alone :wink:

Last edited:
SG your sister sounds like an awesome teacher and a great person! :up: Also when I went back today, all of my friends and some teachers told me how great and healthy I looked. :D

Sheila really is my hero, she's so great with the kids she works with :heart:

You may find out that going back isn't as bad as you think, DG :hug: Having a chance to be there and do your classes now that you're feeling healthier could be a blessing in disguise

Sad_Girl said:

I'm still so pissed off about that day though :madwife: if I had stuck to my original plans I would've been there! :banghead: Instead I let my father talk me into waiting to leave until tuesday morning, and I show up a few hours after he comes out looking like that and smelling so sexy and signs autographs for my friends! :grumpy: :sigh:

:shifty: sorry. can't help myself :lol:

At least you didn't miss him by a mere half hour :madwife: I KNEW I should've asked if I could work short days that week... it's not like I was busy that week :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom