Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Nice dress Dis....but it kinda looks like a bridemaid dress :shrug:

last thing I wanted was a traditional wedding dress...and I dont' care..it was 37 bucks:wink:

Russty :hug: I hope you'll have so much fun you won't even have time to miss me or any of us :heart:

It'll be nice to see old friends :yes:

Ten hours is a rough drive, remember to make a lot of stops and take breaks to stretch and drink a lot of water/use a bathroom often

:shifty: Wow, was it just me or do I suddenly sound like a mom? :lol: :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ahhh...I gotcha :wink:

I do like it...and the color looks good on you :hug:

Love the hairstyle though :love:

thanks:hug: omg...my hair:lmao: I was working all day on stuff..ran to my mom's house, showered quick threw on the dress and then ran back:lmao: I never washed my hair...I never even COMBED it:lmao: glad it looks ok:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty :hug: I hope you'll have so much fun you won't even have time to miss me or any of us :heart:

It'll be nice to see old friends :yes:

Ten hours is a rough drive, remember to make a lot of stops and take breaks to stretch and drink a lot of water/use a bathroom often

:shifty: Wow, was it just me or do I suddenly sound like a mom? :lol : :wink

Okay now your channeling my mother and that is just creepy! :lol:

Dis you looked so pretty! :heart:

Well I must go sorry it was so quick, but I have to go make dinner and do tons of other things you don't want to hear about. :lol: See ya later. :wave: :heart: :hug:

i am debating what to make for dinner!
cajun salmon with dirty rice
home made sundried tomato sauce and pasta
or kobe beef hamburgers with salad...

hmmm

I love it when it rains :drool: It has been threatening to rain for several hours now, but it's warm enough to have the windows open if you wear a sweatshirt so I'm happy :) I love the smell of the rain

The headache is a little better now - still there but not as bad

hello, all. :wave:

Work sucked today. :madspit: Just a lot of little irritations and frustrations. One of these days/years I really ought to get off my butt and go out and get a new job.

:sigh:

Anyway, I'm here now. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom