Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
Def leppard are playing London when i'm in Dublin :madwife :

:madwife:

I wanted to go see RHCP but they sold out , also wanted to see Arctic Monkeys, The Kooksand also Kaiser Chiefs to name a few. They all sold out :madwife: :grumpy: :scream:

I am however going to see Bon Jovi on 4th June with Rach and Kat :drool:

:yawn: I should go to bed.
Have to dream something for my dream diary report, but I've never had this much problems remembering my dreams before. :madwife:
Well, I had one dream that I do remember, but... I can't turn that in to my professor :shifty:

JezSnape said:
[B/]Well, I had one dream that I do remember, but... I can't turn that in to my professor :shifty: [/B]

:giggle: Yeah, most of my dreams aren't really fit to be told to a professor or someone like that!

So many good concerts, not enough money or time!! :madwife:

I'm not 100% sure about seeing RHCP, but it's an okay price for tickets. They go on sale this weekend, so I have to make up my mind soon.

I've never seen Bon Jovi before, but that would be a lot of fun! :)

Thora I'd try to see them if I were you :drool: I'm sure they put on a great show :up:

I've never seen Bon Jovi either :drool: My aunt saw them in the late 80s/early 90s (?) from the second row and Richie took the drumsticks from the drummer and walked over to her and personally handed them to her. :combust: :faint: And where are they now?? She has no idea. :madwife: :tsk:

I just bought the RHCP cd yesterday, and it's so amazing that it almost has me convinced to go to the concert. :drool:

Just checked ticketbastard, and it looks like Bon Jovi isn't coming my way.

ThoraSEB said:
I just bought the RHCP cd yesterday, and it's so amazing that it almost has me convinced to go to the concert. :drool:

Just checked ticketbastard, and it looks like Bon Jovi isn't coming my way.

I'm gonna pick it up tomorrow, so far the only thing I've heard is Dani California. :love:

:sad:
Bon Jovi is going to be here in FL on July 10 but I might be in NY already (hopefully) and they will be there July 18,19, or 29. But it's so hard to get tickets to a New Jersey show and it's a pain in the ass to go to the meadowlands so I wouldn't make my aunt or uncle drive me unless they really wanted to go. :sigh:

JezSnape said:
:yawn: I should go to bed.
Have to dream something for my dream diary report, but I've never had this much problems remembering my dreams before. :madwife:
Well, I had one dream that I do remember, but... I can't turn that in to my professor :shifty:

:shifty: Tell us about it, and we'll tell you if you can turn it in or not :wink:

I had a dream last night that I was with Larry but he was mad at me ... he wouldn't even let me touch him... :grumpy:

So I ended up locking myself in the bedroom with Antonio Banderas :drool:

:lmao: *Happysigh* that was a pretty good dream, actually :shifty: :wink:

:hug: Hi everyone

I was seriously upset that Larry wouldn't let me touch him in that dream - I wonder what I did to piss him off so bad? :lmao: ( Locked myself in the bedroom with some other celebrity hunk, maybe? :shifty: )

I have no idea why Antonio Banderas would've been in my dream... I haven't even thought about him in years :scratch:

How is everyone?

OMG! I DO remember at one point telling Larry that I wanted my children to look like him.... :lol: I may have to use that line if I ever get to meet him :sexywink:

SG :hug:

Your dream seemed just great! :lol:
Maybe I can borrow that one :shifty:
Mine was x-rated, and no, I won't tell you about it :lmao:

Thora, Dani California's on TV at the moment. I love the video, but I'm actually not that sure about the song... :shrug:

JezSnape said:
Thora, Dani California's on TV at the moment. I love the video, but I'm actually not that sure about the song... :shrug:

I haven't seen the video, but I like the song. I think Hump de Bump, Slow Cheetah and Wet Sand are the best right now. :drool:

Sg your dream :lmao:

I picked up the RHCP album today aswell Thora. Its :drool:

Sorry ive been quiet. Been looking at tickets for a festival in the UK on ebay. The Leeds/Reading festival. The prices :scream: :sad:

Anyway im off to bed. Am sooo tired. So much for an early night.

Night girls. Have fun :hug::heart:

:clonelove:

x

sami0201 said:

I love the song By The Way. :drool:

:yes: I have a really fun memory of the song Under the Bridge. I was probably about 12 years old, and a friend of mine and I went swimming in the ocean in the middle of the night. We were screaming the song as loudly as we could. :lol: Surprisingly nobody heard us, or got us in trouble for being out in the ocean in the middle of the night, and for being so noisy! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom