PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Bringing Bono For VP's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Hi everyone :hug:

I leave for a few hours, and look what you all leave for me! :happy: :heart: :love:

You guys are awesome!! Thanks for the thread, Drea, and for the picture, SG :drool:

Had to give you birthday pressies :giggle:

Hi VP :hug: :D I called and Canceled my reservation today; and things are a little on the screwy side at the hotel :slant: But if/when you're ready to call about the reservation, let me know

Okay girls.

Screw him, I cant sit up waiting much longer....my head has just flopped on the keyboard :reject:

Sorry for being a bit of an ass tonight, if anyone is wondering "what has she been taking?!".....its just it's half 3am and i have actually been up early today....well....ish....9am :shrug:

Goodnight my darlings and Happy Birthday again to VP :heart:

I've got a job for ya tomorrow VP....the evil boy comes home tomorrow and he is coming to see me, after tomorrows events you have to "advise" me on the next step :yes:

Thank you in advance! :hug:

Okay, goodnight again!

xx :hug: xx

VintagePunk said:
SG :yikes: What's wrong?? I'm scared to call. :lol:

:lol: I didn't mean to scare you! It's not a big deal, I tried to cancel through Choice's toll free number, but they made me call the hotel because the change to Holiday in Already happened. Then the lady couldn't find my reservation to cancel it in the first place; she put me on hold and then when she came back she said she had canceled it... :shifty: :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I didn't mean to scare you! It's not a big deal, I tried to cancel through Choice's toll free number, but they made me call the hotel because the change to Holiday in Already happened. Then the lady couldn't find my reservation to cancel it in the first place; she put me on hold and then when she came back she said she had canceled it... :shifty: :shrug:

Crap, I should call now...are you on MSN?

VP, in person (sorta) I hope you have a great birthday :hug:

that sentence makes no sense. :huh: i'm tired!

Snooky pie said:

SG :hug: I'm OK, just a lot of wind and rain. I called my grandparents earlier tonight and the connection was horrible, I could barely hear my grandmother :sad:

Ruff :hug:

:hug: I'm glad you're ok, and at least you got through to them. Scary stuff; I can't say I would like to live anywhere that I might have to deal with a hurricane and all of the problems they cause

Hola!

Snooky! Ruff! Glad you're both okay. :hug:
I spent far too much of today at work reading hurricane news on the Internet. Wow ... :sad:

Is VP here? I added a little something to her birthday thread ... :bono:

Back
Top Bottom