PLEBAN Girls (and Guys) - Out Of Control and riding Fast Cars in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BRI saw the BOYS???!!!!!???????:hyper: in concert:hyper: OMG!!! THAT JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY!!!:hyper::hug:

BRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

AAAAHHH!!!!! Tell me more, tell me more!!!! :whistle:

How can you tease us like that&not give more details????? JESUS! I cannot wait to hear how all this happened! Did they kidnap you after all?!?! :hmm:

Bri - Words cannot express how HAPPY i am for you right now!!!!

I'm going to explode i think out of sheer excitement&amazement!!!! God, you must be on heat!!! :giggle:

Hope to talk very soon!

Clone!!!! :wave: :D :heart: You're still here! Isn't that sooooo exciting about Bri? OMFG!!!! I couldn't believe that when i saw that! I didn't think it was going to happen for her&then a miracle happens eh?! :wink:

:( I think Dis left!

Clone!!!

*pounces*

OMFG! :faint:

I'm so happy she got to see them!!....she wanted to so badly!

I never got the jist of why she couldnt go in the first place though :scratch:

Im sooooo happy for her!! :heart:

*hopes U2 do another European Leg so another miracle can happen*

:sad: Dis deserted us.

It will mean soooooo much to her! :yes: :love:

She has had her parents being VERY over-preotective of her&they've been refusing to let her go&she was saying that it's got something to do with her being an only child&i think she has also mentioned being quite ill for a time&so i think they're so worried for her, you know that something's going to happen to her - but you can't wrap people up in cotton wool, can you? :shrug:

Oh that's Dis for you, always coming in&out all the time! :ohmy: :giggle:

I am on my knees&hoping&praying for more concerts here next year!!!! PLEASE BONO - COME TO ME AGAIN!!!!! :evil: :sexywink:

I think we may have a chance of a homecoming Susan....to sort of round things off :yes:

And I'm more than happy to fly out to Dublin! :yes:

If there are more gigs over here, i have plans!

I have to go to one with my dad 'cos he's a big fan and one with Wild, Jem, Rach and your good self!

After all....we're quintclones :wink:

Maybe rope natalie in...as well as painted and....we'll have a party! :lol:

I really gotta go now.....see you later susie baby :sexywink:

:quintcloneloveforeverandever:

:heart:

xx :hug: xx

AH! Wish you weren't going! :scream:

Mind you, i'm off any time now as well!

:wave:

BRI!!!!! I'm SO happy you got to see them!!! :hyper: :heart:
DETAILS!

Russty Cat said:
Sami I'm so incredibly jealous!!!!

I could cry just thinking about Paul. One of the best moments in my life was a few years ago when Paul did a special concert that was shown on tv. Mini-cat was about 3 or 4 at the time. She sat down on the couch and watched with me. As soon as it started I started crying. I looked over at her and she smiled at me. It was just like a moment I had with my mom when I was a kid watching The Beatles on tv. there is just something so magical about the music.

Mini-cat couldnt' say Paul McCartney so for years she called him Poola MCooda. She still calls The Beatles The Beatels. lol

:hug: :heart:

it was incredible. There IS something about the music, I don't know what it is.....I still can't believe I saw Paul McCartney LIVE.

here's a picture (I didn't take it :wink: ):
thumb1604813139927is.jpg

Sami!!!! :dance: Woo-hoo!!!! You got to see Paul! :love:

I :heart: Paul!!!! I saw him 16 years ago in Glasgow&it was amazing!!!! Loved when he got the pipers out for Mull of Kintyre!

Live&let die was so rockin'! :rockon:

It's SO quiet!

susanp6 said:
Sami!!!! :dance: Woo-hoo!!!! You got to see Paul! :love:

I :heart: Paul!!!! I saw him 16 years ago in Glasgow&it was amazing!!!! Loved when he got the pipers out for Mull of Kintyre!

Live&let die was so rockin'! :rockon:

It's SO quiet!

:wave:

:yes: Live & Let Die was great last night too...they had fireworks and everything!

how are you today?

Sami! I'm feeling good&excited to keep hearing about all the concert details from the girls!!!! :hyper: i feel as if i'm there when i read the stories!!!

susanp6 said:
Sami! I'm feeling good&excited to keep hearing about all the concert details from the girls!!!! :hyper: i feel as if i'm there when i read the stories!!!

:yes: I'm so excited for them!!! I can't wait to hear from them when they get home and see the pictures! :drool:

Russty!!!!!!! I'm not on for much longer, but i spotted you were on&was dying to let you know, if you haven't found out already:

EDDIE VEDDER WAS ON STAGE WITH U2 TONITE!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Holy crap!!!! Susan thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that is fucking fantastic!!! If I was there I would have died! That is my dream!

Hello by the way. :giggle: I saw the words Eddie Vedder and U2 and just got all excited. :hyper: I think God knows that I'm not allowed in the building with all those men it would cause a brain meltdown. :faint: :lol: :combust:

I can't even imagine seeing Bono and Eddie sing. It would just blow me away! I would love to get a bootleg of this! Somehow I had a feeling this might happen considering they were both touring close together and Ed had already met with Bono when they were in Seattle earlier this year. They seem to be kindred spirits. :heart: :love:

Hi Dazz! :hug:

Yes Eddie and Bruce would be just as good! Or Bono and Bruce! Or heck Bono, Bruce, and Eddie. :wink: A girl can dream. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Hello by the way. :giggle: I saw the words Eddie Vedder and U2 and just got all excited. :hyper: I think God knows that I'm not allowed in the building with all those men it would cause a brain meltdown. :faint: :lol: :combust:

I can't even imagine seeing Bono and Eddie sing. It would just blow me away! I would love to get a bootleg of this! Somehow I had a feeling this might happen considering they were both touring close together and Ed had already met with Bono when they were in Seattle earlier this year. They seem to be kindred spirits. :heart: :love:

oh sure i figured :hug:

That would be soooooo awesome!!!

I had the privilege to hear Eddie & Bruce together with the Concert for Change :drool:

how are you?

You'd love to have been there Russty! It's a pity! :hug:

And you&me too Dazz! :hug:

Had a look over at the set list party to check out what was played, before i got to bed - Well, trying! - And DICOTHEQUE!!!!! :scream: :grumpy: I'd sooooo love to see that AND Fast cars!!!! :dance:

It's driving me mad waiting for Bri to come back with some details! I was thinking that maybe she's at tonite's show too!!!!

Back
Top Bottom