PLEBAN Girls (and Guys) - Out Of Control and riding Fast Cars in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Sami

Okay guys where did you see this...I need details. :giggle: I must spread the joy to my PJ friends. They are all closet U2 fans. hehe

Hi Everyone!!! :hug: :wave:

I'm at my sister's house, and I brought my laptop along. I didn't think I'd be able to use it to get online, but someone around here must have a wireless connection--which I am able to tap into!!!!! So, I'm here now!!!!!!

Diane L said:
Hi Everyone!!! :hug: :wave:

I'm at my sister's house, and I brought my laptop along. I didn't think I'd be able to use it to get online, but someone around here must have a wireless connection--which I am able to tap into!!!!! So, I'm here now!!!!!!

:lol:

I was going to tease you.....ya threw your sis out of her own room??!?

dazzledbylight said:
I've forgotten Russty....have you ever seen u2 yet....if not have you managed to get a tix yet??

I've forgotten and certainly don't want to bring up frustration/upset IF BOTH answers are no & NO. :hug:

I'm doing okay today Dazz, just tired. But good otherwise. :D

I have never seen them live before, but thru the luck of U2 and the added extra show in Oakland I managed to get a ticket for my friend and I to see them November 8. :hyper: I can't wait!! It seems like I've had the tickets for forever! :heart:

Well i'm off to bed now at this very late hour of 4.35 in the morning, so maybe see you all tom nite at some point! :wave:

dazzledbylight said:

:lol:

I was going to tease you.....ya threw your sis out of her own room??!?

No, Dazz...she has a little drawing room kind of space adjacent to her bedroom, and her computer is there. She lets me use it to check my mail and such. But she was getting ready to go to bed, so I left.

This connection seems to be somewhat erratic, so if I can't get back on, you'll know why!

Russty Cat said:

I'm doing okay today Dazz, just tired. But good otherwise. :D

I have never seen them live before, but thru the luck of U2 and the added extra show in Oakland I managed to get a ticket for my friend and I to see them November 8. :hyper: I can't wait!! It seems like I've had the tickets for forever!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I THOUGT I fleetingly saw a post of yours that suddenly indicated you got a tix, but you know how fast i have to sometimes fly thru stuff here in order to keep up with the PGP......

:applaud: :applaud: :dance: :dance:

I'm :hyper: :hyper: for you!!!!!

and very happy to hear you are doing good today!

Last edited:
Thanks Dazz! :hug: I'm really excited about the show.

Okay I just got IMed from a PJ friend and found out that one of our girls who is a hardcore U2 fan been a fan since the very beginning and was at the show tonight. She was standing near the soundboard and the whole band Pearl Jam walked in!!! All night long she was standing next to them. She loves PJ and U2 so much it was surreal standing at a show with one band watching another band play. I can't wait to hear it from her, but supposedly Ed jumped up on stage to do a snippet with Bono.

Russty Cat said:
Thanks Dazz! :hug: I'm really excited about the show.

Okay I just got IMed from a PJ friend and found out that one of our girls who is a hardcore U2 fan been a fan since the very beginning and was at the show tonight. She was standing near the soundboard and the whole band Pearl Jam walked in!!! All night long she was standing next to them. She loves PJ and U2 so much it was surreal standing at a show with one band watching another band play. I can't wait to hear it from her, but supposedly Ed jumped up on stage to do a snippet with Bono.

that IS what happened , R!

WOWOWOW that is a extremely surreal ANDwonderful R&R experience for your friend!!!

I remeber getting :hyper: years back when the Who went to see Springsteen perform & visa versa!!!

I didn't know that Bruce had met up with U2 (ANd esp that it was Pete Townshnd who he went with} after seeing them in concert early on!
found out when i saw some pics on line here or at another site several yrs back --before Bruce brought it up in the R&R U2 induction speech!

Ooooohhh russty you are gonna have your mind blown when you see them!
'they are sounding soooooo great....and looking great!!!!

Last edited:
This wireless connection is slower than dial-up, and very frustrating...but better than nothing!

I'm okay, Dazz. I'm visiting my sister and mom, who is here from Florida, so that's great. I'm also visiting with the handsome boy in my avatar and his sis, so that is wonderful!

My aunt, uncle, cousin & her baby and husband were over. They want us all to get together on Oct. 8...ooops...I'm going to U2 then.

Hi Russty! :hug:

Diane.....
I got a library research question for ya, if you still around! And it's a u2 one!!! :D :D really!!!!

and not any ole regular U2 book, either! :laugh:

{no insult to books :heart:, this is a little more challenging, me thinkth! }

Last edited:
Sorry I'm having major issues with my service tonight I keep getting kicked off line. I already called and complained and the guy said he didn't know what the problem was. Total moron! :rant:

Back
Top Bottom