Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I don't fucking care how busy people are - they can make the time for things that are priorities....right, Zootles?

He's in the public services field of work; traditionally Firefighters, EMT's, Police Officers and the such tend to put work before personal life (wife, girlfriend, children) ... it's a condition we (around here at least) have named the 'Superman' syndrome :banghead:

Okay my friend who I called last night to make sure she didn't want Pearl Jam fanclub tickets that went on sale today, just decided that she did after all! So I ordered us some with her credit card with my fanclub number and I put the wrong billing address! ARGHK! I hope it still goes thru. I got a confirmation email, but I sent a message to the tenclub to see if I needed to order them again. If it worked I'm seeing PJ at the Gorge in Washington again in July. I will have my revenge on the venue. :lol:

Now that I'm done pulling my hair out I have to go put the kids in bed. I'll be back in a while. :wave: :heart:

I broke the thread. Now I REALLY am cry. :sad: That's too bad, because I really needed to talk to people...I'm in a lonely Sunday evening mood. Oh, well, I guess I'll go away and talk to myself.

See you all soon.

EDIT: SG, is that you???

Back
Top Bottom