Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Weldy :wave:

Sorry, got lost in the green hills of Ireland there... :lol: I've downloaded at least ten different families to take a look at now :)

I got a hilarious email from a friend about your "Alcohoroscope." :lmao: It's so accurate of me. :reject:

ARIES : Impulsive Aries people like to party and sometimes don't know when to call it a night. Their competitive streak makes them prone to closing-time shot contests. They're sloppy, fun drunks, and they get mighty flirty after a couple tipples. Getting Aries people drunk is a good way to get what you want out of them, should other methods fail. Aries can become bellicose when blotto, but they will assume that whatever happened should be forgiven (if not forgotten) by sunrise. They can be counted on to do the same for you -- so long as you haven't gone and done anything really horrible to them last night, you sneaky Gemini.

ThoraSEB said:
I got a hilarious email from a friend about your "Alcohoroscope." :lmao: It's so accurate of me. :reject:

ARIES : Impulsive Aries people like to party and sometimes don't know when to call it a night. Their competitive streak makes them prone to closing-time shot contests. They're sloppy, fun drunks, and they get mighty flirty after a couple tipples. Getting Aries people drunk is a good way to get what you want out of them, should other methods fail. Aries can become bellicose when blotto, but they will assume that whatever happened should be forgiven (if not forgotten) by sunrise. They can be counted on to do the same for you -- so long as you haven't gone and done anything really horrible to them last night, you sneaky Gemini.

That is so not me! :grumpy: Ok, maybe except the sloppy, fun drunks part... and the part about becoming flirty... And I have started one shot contest once... :lol:

All of the signs are hilarious from that email, but I definitely do fit under the Aries banner the best. I am a fun drunk. I get the giggles pretty quickly. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Where did your friend get this? I wonder if there is anything true about me in terms of Virgo

Don't worry....I've been feeling like this since yesterday night :shrug:

Weldy - here's what it said about Virgo's

VIRGO: Drinking style Cerebral Virgos are compelled to impose order onto their bender. Their famously fussy quest for purity could lead to drinking less than other signs, sure --but it could also lead to drinking booze neat, to sucking down organic wine or just to brand loyalty. They rarely get fully shellacked -- but, oh, when they do! Virgo's controlled by the intellect, but there's an unbridled beast lurking within, and they let it loose when walloped. It's dead sexy (and surprisingly unsloppy). As one Virgo friend used to declare, "I'm going to drink myself into a low-level of intelligence tonight." A toast to the sub genius IQ!

All of a sudden, I'm overcome by a wave of nausea... :huh:

:lol: talk about throwing random facts into a conversation :lmao:
Well, that's me for you...

ThoraSEB said:
Weldy - here's what it said about Virgo's

VIRGO: Drinking style Cerebral Virgos are compelled to impose order onto their bender. Their famously fussy quest for purity could lead to drinking less than other signs, sure --but it could also lead to drinking booze neat, to sucking down organic wine or just to brand loyalty. They rarely get fully shellacked -- but, oh, when they do! Virgo's controlled by the intellect, but there's an unbridled beast lurking within, and they let it loose when walloped. It's dead sexy (and surprisingly unsloppy). As one Virgo friend used to declare, "I'm going to drink myself into a low-level of intelligence tonight." A toast to the sub genius IQ!

This sounds totally like me....although I brand my loyalty to fruity drinks :giggle:

Ah, Weldy :hug:

I just really should learn to stop doing that, throwing random facts into a conversation. I don't know if you guys were around to hear the "talk" I had with my parents?
(Don't want to drag it up twice, if you've already heard about it :reject: :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom