Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - New Do Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WH.jpg

hi jem, sarah & SG !:hug: S

:cute: :hug: Sim!Wild & Sim!Edge's family portrait!

If she didn't see it tonight.....hopefully she catch it tomorrow{orlaterher time:D }

How is everyone ? :D

I forgot...I can open anthore thread.....so I'm going catch the longer-hair Bono Afficianados in the short hair thread :giggle: while i hang out here too!

Hi those still around :hug: i can't stay too long

Happy Birthday Donovan :heart:

Jems smiley for they day is: :shifty: <------- :love: it

I have to go now as its 2am and its the funeral tomoz :| :sad: so i should go get some sleep

see ya all tomoz :hug:

x

just end of the thread page :bump: :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
hi jem, sarah & SG !:hug: S

:cute: :hug: Sim!Wild & Sim!Edge's family portrait!

If she didn't see it tonight.....hopefully she catch it tomorrow{orlaterher time:D }

How is everyone ? :D

I forgot...I can open anthore thread.....so I'm going catch the longer-hair Bono Afficianados in the short hair thread :giggle: while i hang out here too!

:wave:

I'm all caught up now, and I can tell you that VP and Sarah got to TO okay, found Massey Hall just fine and are in there right now listening to David Gilmour :wink:

Destiny and Brendan :cute:

Drea said:

I'm all caught up now, and I can tell you that VP and Sarah got to TO okay, found Massey Hall just fine and are in there right now listening to David Gilmour :wink:

:up: Good to hear :)

Drea said:

Destiny and Brendan :cute:

I know, SimWild and SimSG's families are destined to end up as in-laws one way or another. Or both! :lol:

Damn :lol: There goes that idea :wink:

There's gotta be *someone* in that generation to distract her with *snerk* Maybe when she heads off to college... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom