Pleban Girls (and boys) party - into the wee small hours of the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Dis, how is the hand?

just loooovely:wink: my middle knuckle has turned bright purpley pink:drool: my hand is like a chameloen:huh:

how are things with you?

VintagePunk said:

Sorry to alarm you. :reject:

I went to the bathroom, and bed seemed like a good idea. I just went, since it was close, and didn't come back to say goodnight. :reject:

Dis, sorry to hear about your hand!! :sad: :madspit:

You really should have it looked at, it may need to be set. You wouldn't want them to have to rebreak it later, would you? :yikes:

:lol: I kind of figured it was something like that :wink:

And you have a good point about Dis's hand :tsk:

:wink: sorry Dis, but it's easier to be responsible for someone else than it is for yourself

VintagePunk said:
Dis!! :hug: One-handed housework, you're such a trooper. But you really should have it looked at. :shame:

Hey VP:hug:
:reject:

*hides

I know I should...but I don't want to...:( I think it will be ok...thats how the Dis body works....it always fixes itself:drool: :wink:

One-handed housework is great! Mr Dis. is concerned that I have to do "other" things:shifty: one handed too..:lmao::huh:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I kind of figured it was something like that :wink:

And you have a good point about Dis's hand :tsk:

:wink: sorry Dis, but it's easier to be responsible for someone else than it is for yourself

I know....:lmao: if it were one of you I'd be sitting here going" you better go to the doc young lady:shame:" ....but since its my own hand I'm like "eh.....it'll be ok"

:wink:

GG :madspit: it's not nice to tease those of us who have to go without! :angry:

I think it's sort of like bringing candy or treats to class; you can't have any if you don't have some for everyone :wink:

VintagePunk said:
I think I did a really stupid thing last night, girls. :sad:

I ate caesar salad that had been sitting out for 4 hours. :huh: Hope I don't end up sick. :|

and you dare to lecture me about my hand:madspit:

I think you would have gotten sick by now....just incase..stick near the bathroom:huh: :|

Mr. Dis and I once ate a turkey sandwich that sad in the car all day...in the sun..under the seat:|

Sad_Girl said:
GG :madspit: it's not nice to tease those of us who have to go without! :angry:

I think it's sort of like bringing candy or treats to class; you can't have any if you don't have some for everyone :wink:

I'm bringing my 'candy' to Chicago...........:wink:

Everyone can have some :ohmy: :wink:

Dismantled said:

and you dare to lecture me about my hand:madspit:

I think you would have gotten sick by now....just incase..stick near the bathroom:huh: :|

Mr. Dis and I once ate a turkey sandwich that sad in the car all day...in the sun..under the seat:|

I'm usually anal about potentially spoiled food. But last night I was like ":shrug: I'm sure it's fine." :huh:

VintagePunk said:

I'm usually anal about potentially spoiled food. But last night I was like ":shrug: I'm sure it's fine." :huh:

:lmao:

I just did that with my chai tea....I made it at 7:30 this morning...had half left took a sip just now:huh: the cream isn't great:barf:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug:

:shame: you kept me up all night last night young lady!

:shifty: not because I was worried... because I was trying to figure out how to get to TO by Sunday

There might be news tomorrow morning. :shifty: Check your PMs bright and early, I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Sad_Girl said:
Vp - :yuck: on the salad :no: you probably would've already been feeling the effects, though.

On the bright side, it wasn't real caesar dressing with raw egg, it was that Kraft heavily-processed crap.

How many hours should the effects take? I woke up at 5 am and had some. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

On the bright side, it wasn't real caesar dressing with raw egg, it was that Kraft heavily-processed crap.

How many hours should the effects take? I woke up at 5 am and had some. :lol:

Had some... salad? :shifty: or effects? :yuck: :barf:

it depends on how fast your metabolism is ... Mark processes food within like four hours, so he'd have been sick and over it already if he had eaten something bad.

I on the other hand might not feel it for twelve hours, but still should be completely over it within 24

snap.gif

Sad_Girl said:

Had some... salad? :shifty: or effects? :yuck: :barf:

it depends on how fast your metabolism is ... Mark processes food within like four hours, so he'd have been sick and over it already if he had eaten something bad.

I on the other hand might not feel it for twelve hours, but still should be completely over it within 24

I think I'd be more like you. :( :sad:

Damn salad, sitting there all tempting. :mad:

Which e-mail address?? I've looked at execulink and yahoo and there's nothing.

Back
Top Bottom