Pleban Girls and Boys Party - Be afraid, be very afraid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Were you sick SG?

You could say that. I swallowed three bottles of pills. Thank God for the doctor who was working that day. :heart: My family doctor has told me more than once that I got the only doctor in our area smart enough to know how to treat me for what I'd taken.

I'm better now. On to a cheerier subject :)

Sad_Girl said:

You could say that. I swallowed three bottles of pills. Thank God for the doctor who was working that day. :heart: My family doctor has told me more than once that I got the only doctor in our area smart enough to know how to treat me for what I'd taken.

I'm better now. On to a cheerier subject :)

:hug:

that must have been a terrible time SG.

I'm so glad that you are well again

{{pleba hugs}}

we luv ya Sim princess :hug: :heart:

And she sending me stuff in the mail!! :hyper:

i dont think ill get a headache GG, I dont useually geth theym.

I tend to drink a lot of diet coke and eat anything in sight :lol:

nnext time I drink is on the 25th August....the day my life goes in one direction or another. You'll have a pleba drink in my name im sure!!!!

Back :wave: I skipped the drive because I'm just feeling too tired to. :lol:

And I'm cheating tonight. Screw the diet. :wink:

SG :hug: I was in the same place you were awhile ago. :hug: :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

SG :hug: I was in the same place you were awhile ago. :hug: :hug:

I'm so so glad you guys got through them bad times, i'd hate to be in that situsation. and im thankful that i never have been and im thankful that it didnt go so far with you two girls

bye bye moomy!! :wave:

I'm going to go too, im tired now lol.

at least i didnt kiss my best friends boyfriend tonight! :happy:

If i kiisesd anyone its been some sort of relative :|

damn alcohol!

Goodnightm girls, remember 25th, BG results day :yikes:

byeeeeee

DG :bigsislove: :heart: :love: :hug:

goodnight all :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Oh!!! :hyper: :hyper:

I bought yogurt earlier and looked at the expiration date - it was Sept 15th. The first thing I thought of is that by then, I'll have met SG, will be meeting Ruff that day, and Wild and Jem the next...and I will have been to 2 U2 shows!! :hyper:

All because of yogurt. :reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I bought yogurt earlier and looked at the expiration date - it was Sept 15th. The first thing I thought of is that by then, I'll have met SG, will be meeting Ruff that day, and Wild and Jem the next...and I will have been to 2 U2 shows!! :hyper:

Will you have tickets for Boston by then? :evil:

You shouldn't have told me you were considering it. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does stuff like that

Bye GG! :wave: Have a great night now!!!

SG & DG, I feel like I've been overusing the :hug: smilie, but it really does apply to you both right now. :hug: :hug: I am so sorry to hear that you've both gone through a tough time.

I've never admitted this before here, and few people know this, but I once drove myself to a hospital because I knew if I didn't, I was going to hurt myself in front of co-workers at a high-pressure store I worked in at the time. It was the first step towards getting help.

I really don't feel comfortable elaborating more on a public message board, but...:hug: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

im going yeah lol.

VP did you hear abou tmy possible extra-worjk?

I dont know if you were heer or not, or wetheer you caught up.

I may be working on the same film-set as Bono :hyper:

just thought id get one more word in before i went to dream land.

Oh! and the nevxt U2 show that is held in Dublin, I can definatley go....with or without my parents :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Russty :) ** I'M sorry to hear about how painful this tat has been :yikes:

Mine took aout two hours to apply, and it wore off in two weeks but that was because I spent a day in the hospital recieving lots and lots of IV fluids... it sortof washed it out of my system, I think.

Sorry I'm so behind, my puter is being horribly sluggish tonight.

:hug: It was painful, but its kind of like baptism by fire. I have seen the worst and there really is nothing that can stop me now. But some where along the lines last night we broke thru a wall. V and I had been having some problems and last night she essentially told me that she cared about me alot and was so sorry for all the stuff I had been going thru. She sat me down before we did and told me that price is never something stopping me from getting what I want. And pain is no longer an issue either. That from here on out we will be doing things together and that I don't need to worry about any of it. When I went to leave I left out the backdoor of her apartment and was almost out in the hallway in the dark and I heard her say my real name very quietly, which totally shocked me, because she doesn't often call me my real name. I leaned my head back in and she said "You know where I am if you need me. And you know you can see me anytime you like. I'll see you next Friday or before." I about cried when I got into my car. So the pain really sucked, but to have someone reach out to you and give you a piece of their heart is an amazing thing and so worth it.

Diane L said:
Bye GG! :wave: Have a great night now!!!

SG & DG, I feel like I've been overusing the :hug: smilie, but it really does apply to you both right now. :hug: :hug: I am so sorry to hear that you've both gone through a tough time.

I've never admitted this before here, and few people know this, but I once drove myself to a hospital because I knew if I didn't, I was going to hurt myself in front of co-workers at a high-pressure store I worked in at the time. It was the first step towards getting help.

I really don't feel comfortable elaborating more on a public message board, but...:hug: :hug:

I'm glad you got the help you needed. And if you ever want to talk, you know where to find us. :hug: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

Will you have tickets for Boston by then? :evil:

You shouldn't have told me you were considering it. :lmao:

I really, really hope so! :hug:

I was thinking today, it's funny - I'm the one who first mentioned it, and then the next thing you know, Wild and Jem are definitely going to be there, and Ruff is considering it.

I feel like the Pied Piper. I wonder where else I can get them to go. :hmm: :evil:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom