Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - April fools in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

this one?
copyright.jpg

:lol:

:yes: :lmao:

Snow Patrol- CHASING CARS

we'll do it all
everything
on our own

we don't need
anything
or anyone

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me
and just forget the world

i don't quite know
how to say
how i feel

those three words
i said too much
they're not enough

if i lay here
if i just lay here
would you lie with me
and just forget the world

forget what we're told
before we get too old
show me a garden
that's bursting into life

let's waste time
chasing cars
around our heads

i need your grace
to remind me
to find my own

all that i am
all that i ever was
is here in your perfect eyes
they're all i can see

i don't know where
confused about how as well
just know that these things
will never change for us at all

:love: :drool:

Ok maybe they're not the most profound lyrics but I'm obsessed with this song now. :lol:

Last edited:
Aww SG, did you add the (and Boys) in the title cos I started posting? :cute:

:shifty:

^ what is that? A Fast Cars alt version? :huh:

I'm back !!!!!!!!!

:applaud: Bri very nice :happy:

feel better fly! :hug:

VP sounds like things are worth taking chances this time! :yes:

I saw Jez's posts..... it's nothing that can't wait......maybe i'll e-m her or see if see returns before i leave tonight.

:grumpy: hopes I DON'T lose an hour in this cafe :madspit:

:hyper: DayLights Savings time :drool: :drool:

big :hug:s

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
DST - makes me tired for a week getting used to it. Although i love it staying lighter later.

:yes: I just don't like the mornings because it's still dark when I get up...this week has been so easy to get up because it's been light out when I wake up at 6:15. :love:

omg....I totally forgot about daylights savings :grumpy: I have to be up at 7 tomorrow....which will be like 6 :scream:

circa1992 said:
omg....I totally forgot about daylights savings :grumpy: I have to be up at 7 tomorrow....which will be like 6 :scream:

:sigh:

wait... you have to be up at 7 tomorrow? :shocked: but tomorrow's sunday!

I love the more hours of daylight, but losing an hour always screws with me. At least I'm not doing anything important tonight, and can try to go to bed a little earlier.

Zootlesque said:

:sigh:

wait... you have to be up at 7 tomorrow? :shocked: but tomorrow's sunday!

:sigh: Unfortunately, :yes:

I'm doing a 5 mile walk for MS (multiple sclerosis) with NCL (national cahirty league)

VintagePunk said:
DST - makes me tired for a week getting used to it. Although i love it staying lighter later.

Dazzled :hug:

my sleep cycle is still so messed up that it doesn't make that much difference.......

there was an epsiode of ....i juast forgot........the doc who moves to way up in alaska {the Moose was the visual signature}....

I think he helps the older guy with the young wife....with sleep problems . Some thing about little lights on his glasses........ and I think the doc ends up using them too.........
and OR he is really affected the first year he experiences the extremely long near artic circle days!!

somewhere in there the term....you're acting "hypomanic" comes up.... b/c he's doing so much under the extra energizing effects of light till 11PM at night etc........

Itr was the first time I ever heard that term

circa1992 said:

:sigh: Unfortunately, :yes:

I'm doing a 5 mile walk for MS (multiple sclerosis) with NCL (national cahirty league)

aww, that's a very nice thing you're doing! :hug:

at least you don't have to report to a shitty 9-5 job! :|

dazzledbylight said:

my sleep cycle is still so messed up that it doesn't make that much difference.......

there was an epsiode of ....i juast forgot........the doc who moves to way up in alaska {the Moose was the visual signature}....

I think he helps the older guy with the young wife....with sleep problems . Some thing about little lights on his glasses........ and I think the doc ends up using them too.........
and OR he is really affected the first year he experiences the extremely long near artic circle days!!

somewhere in there the term....you're acting "hypomanic" comes up.... b/c he's doing so much under the extra energizing effects of light till 11PM at night etc........

Itr was the first time I ever heard that term

Northern Exposure. I love that show! :love:

Tre!! :hug: How are you tonight? :)

Back
Top Bottom