Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - April fools in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:

VP :hug: I'm feeling soooooo much better than I was,starving all the time though . How are you?

So happy to hear that!! :) When's your due date again?

I'm doing well, thanks. :) School is slowing down for the next month, gotta look for a job :uhoh: Making slow but steady progress with the boy. :happy:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jem, we'll do the whole country.
Maybe just Paris, there are a few things he wants to see there.
I'm just going along for the coffee......cafe :giggle :

The whole of GB :ohmy::lol:

if you're lookin for pretty places, cornwall/devon/ The Lake district/The Peak District/scotland has some nice countryside as does Wales

Cities, London :drool: , Manchester :drool: , Liverpool's cool, I liked Edinburgh aswell :wink:

Jem, I'm sure we'll do a tour package thing ( and then prob ditch the group at some point along the way :lol: )
So, we'll see everything.
You've never been on a trip until you've had to do it the GG way.....I don't miss anything :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah was in Nice, and Cannes :drool : And she saw lots of road signs pointing the way to Eze Bord Du Mer. :shifty :

I still can't believe she was sooo close :drool: :drool: i would have been takin pics of the road signs :reject::lmao:

did she manage to do the BD thing in Paris airport :shifty:

Weldy :hug: glad your mum ishome now :D

Snooky :hug: glad everything is ok :heart: and i love the sig :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Jem, I'm sure we'll do a tour package thing ( and then prob ditch the group at some point along the way :lol: )
So, we'll see everything.
You've never been on a trip until you've had to do it the GG way.....I don't miss anything :lmao:

ditching the group :lmao: thats our girl :love: make sure you have a proper pub meal :drool:

oooh hope i can come see you for the day somewhere :hyper::happy:

Snooky pie said:

On a Sunday?:confused:

Yeah, I have to drop off some paperwork related to my study for kids to pick up. I told them they could pick it up tomorrow, so I need to have it in today. :|

bonoishot said:

I still can't believe she was sooo close :drool :drool i would have been takin pics of the road signs :reject :lmao

did she manage to do the BD thing in Paris airport :shifty:

She wanted to take pics, but she said she was on the wrong side of the bus to get any! :(

And no, she never did get to do with BD thing, although she did get a few pics of the airport. The first stopover was only an hour long, and the second was only 45 minutes. She said that on the way back, their plane was delayed an hour, because it was waiting for them to get there and board. :|

See you Snooky!! :hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

She wanted to take pics, but she said she was on the wrong side of the bus to get any! : (

And no, she never did get to do with BD thing, although she did get a few pics of the airport. The first stopover was only an hour long, and the second was only 45 minutes. She said that on the way back, their plane was delayed an hour, because it was waiting for them to get there and board. : |

Awww :( that sucks ! delays :angry: :madwife:

we had a HUGEEEEEEE delay going to Dublin last June :|

whoever planned the flights for Sarah's group did a good job of co-ordination :|

Still at least she had a good time :drool:

bonoishot said:

Awww :( that sucks ! delays :angry: :madwife:

we had a HUGEEEEEEE delay going to Dublin last June :|

whoever planned the flights for Sarah's group did a good job of co-ordination :|

Still at least she had a good time :drool:

I know! they literally had to get off the plane and run to the terminal, she said. The travel arrangements really sucked. :|

I've gotta get going and figure out which of the kids need the paperwork filled out, then get it to the school, plus Sarah needs the computer to get some work done. See you all later. :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom