Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sad_Girl

Blue Crack Supplier
ZooBW49.jpg

Cheers!

god, i am the most random person in the world. i just got the fucking brilliant idea of fixing my guitar this very second. i'll be back in a bit

alright, here's proof that PLEBA is really really getting to me: i've been noticing that as i'm watching TV or movies or whatever, at various times i'd take note that 'god, the plebans would love this,' or 'gee, those pleba girls would be going wild right now.' :| :| :| :| and its scary

discothequeLP said:
alright, here's proof that PLEBA is really really getting to me: i've been noticing that as i'm watching TV or movies or whatever, at various times i'd take note that 'god, the plebans would love this,' or 'gee, those pleba girls would be going wild right now.' :| :| :| :| and its scary

Awww you're becoming a PLEBAn. :cute:

discothequeLP said:

:| indeed, dude get some help :scream:

:wink:

hi everyone :wave:

discothequeLP said:

:shh: it's.... O. K. don't be afraid...
you're just kind of seeing the flipside of the coin :D

Back
Top Bottom