Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it depends on the age group. and sometimes people react stupidly to the word fuck. remember the boston dvd where bono says he was feeling like crap in albany (and somehow he uses the word fuck) and everyone cheers even though he's talking about how he was sick? stupid!

bri! catheters for all the pleba girls. dammit where is nurse chrissi when we need her?>~!

Snooky pie said:
Why are guys such big babies when they are sick? :rolleyes:

haha. come on. you know guys just love to kid around and get girls to react. it's so much fun. i even do it with my mother. sometimes she can't even tell. . . but then sometimes she plays along and i can't tell that she knows, so i start backtracking, and she wins :|

WHO is involved in bondage and WHO is disco and WHO is DG's brother and how old is he.?

VintagePunk said:

On the phone? You;d have to call me so I could give an answer....

care to give me a number?

ruffian said:
WHO is involved in bondage and WHO is disco and WHO is DG's brother and how old is he.?

i am (not at the present moment, but she'll be here in like 15 mins -- she's always late), i am, and i am not, and i don't know.

ruffian said:
it depends on the age group. and sometimes people react stupidly to the word fuck. remember the boston dvd where bono says he was feeling like crap in albany (and somehow he uses the word fuck) and everyone cheers even though he's talking about how he was sick? stupid!

bri! catheters for all the pleba girls. dammit where is nurse chrissi when we need her?>~!

I was just telling Bri last night, did you read the NME article from just before live 8? He used the C word in it. :ohmy:

ruffian said:

My brother is 21 and he's coming with me on December 4th. After seeing his picture VP wants to tie him up. :huh:

I can't believe I'm typing that as if it's no big deal. :lmao: :lmao:

discothequeLP said:

haha. come on. you know guys just love to kid around and get girls to react. it's so much fun. i even do it with my mother. sometimes she can't even tell. . . but then sometimes she plays along and i can't tell that she knows, so i start backtracking, and she wins :|
there is nothing cute about a grown man laying around complaining about how sick he is :mad: we heard you the first time and OMG your legs aren't broke get your own damn juice!! :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

I was just telling Bri last night, did you read the NME article from just before live 8? He used the C word in it. :ohmy:

are you kidding me? as in C U Next tuesday?

disco i had to read your response 4 times. i got it i think. just for legal purposes, before you go calling my pal VP, how old are you?

daygloeyes2 said:

My brother is 21 and he's coming with me on December 4th. After seeing his picture VP wants to tie him up. :huh:

bondage! that's a great example. whenever i talk about using handcuffs and rope in a naughty fashion the girls just start giggling! why do they giggle? i don't find it particularly funny! this is serious shit!

Snooky pie said:

there is nothing cute about a grown man laying around complaining about how sick he is :mad: we heard you the first time and OMG your legs aren't broke get your own damn juice!! :madspit:

hahahha! snooks i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, I threatened (after DG sorta suggested) to use bondage as a way to get a ticket from DG's brother in Dec. :)

I did not suggest bondage, I suggested you steal it away from him. :lol:

Love the nice calm :) after talking about tying my brother up. :lmao:

ruffian said:

disco i had to read your response 4 times. i got it i think. just for legal purposes, before you go calling my pal VP, how old are you?

Always having my legal matters in mine...*ROTFLMAO* Like I said...Love ya, dude. :LMAO:

OMG, howling...

Can't I have just a little fun with a juvenile? LMASO

disco, depends on the age of the women you are discussing. maybe they are uncomfortable with the topic and it is nervous laughter.

so are we going to tie up DG's bro in Boston? does he look anything like our DG??? :hyper:

discothequeLP said:

bondage! that's a great example. whenever i talk about using handcuffs and rope in a naughty fashion the girls just start giggling! why do they giggle? i don't find it particularly funny! this is serious shit!
are we talking about girls or women here?? cause I'll tell ya I got a cat O' 9 tails that'll go real nice with them handcuffs
A girl may giggle, but a woman will bring her own toys :evil:

ruffian said:

well gosh, i've never tried that word before.

chill out. i'm not going to call up VP. even if she gave me her number, i'd just scurry around my house like a bumbling idiot, excited with nervousness, until i run into something and pass out.

VP i need you to NOT be incarcerated for the month of september :angry:

:wink:

i love ya VP!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it that no one has passed terri hatcher a note saying she is so skinny it's hurting me to look at her???

Back
Top Bottom