Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
noooooo disco, don't leave me here alone :scream:

:shifty:

4.gif
3.gif

VP - Spill the details already! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:
Where is Wild?? She said a few days ago she's be doing an all-nighter tonight. :sad:

her last post said Ni wanted her to join him in bed. So, she's probably technically not sleeping. Does that count? :sexywink:

daygloeyes2 said:
It's probably not good to be eating after 12:30 am is it? :hmm:

Meh, oh well.

*digs into pork fried rice*

Cheating. :drool:

I always eat around now :shrug: I figure your metabolism adjusts for your sleeping schedule :shifty: Right? :)

Sad_Girl said:

her last post said Ni wanted her to join him in bed. So, she's probably technically not sleeping. Does that count? :sexywink:

Not if she's not with us. :angry:

Especially if she's gonna be making a video of me in Tor/Chi, from what I read. :wink:

Plebans Gone Wild :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

I always eat around now :shrug: I figure your metabolism adjusts for your sleeping schedule :shifty: Right? :)

I hope so. :lol: Besides, I won't be having this again til next week. :drool: It's my official cheat meal.....until I get sick of it. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Not if she's not with us. :angry:

Especially if she's gonna be making a video of me in Tor/Chi, from what I read. :wink:

Plebans Gone Wild :drool:

My brother and I were at my dad's last Sunday watching South Park and a commercial came on for Girls Gone Wild. My brother pointed to the screen at one girl and said "Oh my God I went to school with her for 2 years!!" :ohmy: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

What on earth does "eat around" mean?? Is it some new sex act I'm not aware of?? :ohmy:

:wink:

Yes. It's something Adam invented. Not for beginers nor for the faint of heart :sexywink:

So ... no details .... can you say a Name involved with your dream? C'mon, don't be such a tease!

daygloeyes2 said:

I hope so. :lol: Besides, I won't be having this again til next week. :drool: It's my official cheat meal.....until I get sick of it. :wink:

Do you have panzarotti down there?? I wanted one soooo bad last night, I made a healthy version. :yes:

But I'm eating crap on my birthday. :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

My brother and I were at my dad's last Sunday watching South Park and a commercial came on for Girls Gone Wild. My brother pointed to the screen at one girl and said "Oh my God I went to school with her for 2 years!!" :ohmy: :lmao:

Just think, next time an ad like that comes on, he'll be like "that girl took my ticket!!!" :lmao:

Is this the offical new thread? I've been waiting int he old one for you all.. :sad: I need to have my hand held and to be guided to the new thread! I'm in no condition tot hink for myself!

I need an edge/Adam sandwhich! :sad: :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Yes. It's something Adam invented. Not for beginers nor for the faint of heart :sexywink:

So ... no details .... can you say a Name involved with your dream? C'mon, don't be such a tease!

The hints I gave weren't enough?? Starts with a B. Does that help? And not Bono. :lol:

I'm not a beginner, nor am I faint of heart. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom