Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Well thanks for welcoming me back clone but i can't quite agree that everyone kept mentioning me when i was gone at first cos i read some of the thread and it didn't look to me as if anyone wondered where i had been&i felt rather down, but the more time went on, the more i worried myself sick that you'd be angry at me, so please understand&see how difficult this has been for me clone? I have been feeling really bad believe me cos i've read a few things you've been saying and i've felt incredibly guilty for not voicing what i've been thinking! :reject: :(

When you left at first clone, we did wonder where you had disappeared to but if you remember you told us that you would be busy and wouldnt be around for a while, so that'll be why you are thinking that :yes:

I do understand that you have been worried but, couldnt you see from all our posts that you would be welcomed back instantly?

You should always voice what you have been thinking 'cos "a problem shared is a problem halved" lol.

I think me and the rest of the girls needed an explanation because they thought you were angry at them. Also, to see you lurking so much can be a bit frustrating :yes:

I'm so happy that you've came back though...ive been cloneless for way too long :(

One more thing i'd like to ask though...

was your lurking and ignoring us a cry for help?

you dont have to answer that if you dont want to.

:hug: :hug:

That's right - i did say that about being busy but i think i forgot about that comment! I don't think it was a cry for help quite, but i think i just can't quite put things terribly well in trying to express myself and i was really in a catch 22 situation&the longer i've left it, the more difficult it has been to join bk in. It scared me wondering if everyone would be really pissed off at me so i hope you can sympathise as i had NO intention of ignoring you all! :no:

susanp6 said:
That's right - i did say that about being busy but i think i forgot about that comment! I don't think it was a cry for help quite, but i think i just can't quite put things terribly well in trying to express myself and i was really in a catch 22 situation&the longer i've left it, the more difficult it has been to join bk in. It scared me wondering if everyone would be really pissed off at me so i hope you can sympathise as i had NO intention of ignoring you all! :no:

Well, i'm glad that it's cleared up :yes:

I know that all of the other girls were worried about you, i just thought it would be best if i was the one to ask you.

I want ya to know that you should never be worried about coming in here, it's the friendliest place in the world. And everyone is always here to support each other :yes:

{{pleban hugs}}
:heart:

Thanks clone! YOU have definitely made me feel wanted :hug:

I just want to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing GCSE exam results!!!!! You are truly a clever girl aren't you? :yes: :up:

WELL DONE CLONE!!!! :bow: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon:

susanp6 said:
Thanks clone! YOU have definitely made me feel wanted
I just want to tell you CONGRATULATIONS on your amazing GCSE exam results!!!!! You are truly a clever girl aren't you? WELL DONE CLONE!!!! :

:lol:

thanks clone!! :hyper:

They were pretty good!

I was a bit pissed though....my meda and english teachers told me i should definatley get an A in those subjects :shrug:

and my french result was a bit crap too :(

BUT!

My A* in graphic design just puts the rest to shame when i was told i should only get a B! :D

If my teacher "salty" was a member of interference then he would get an appreciation thread!

So apparently the boys are in the States for the MTV Video Awards tonight... Wonder if they'll fly home for a week and a bit or just come up to TO? :wink:

susanp6 said:

It was mainly A's&B's you got wasn't it? 3 A's?

I got,

1 A*, 4 A's, 3 B's and 3 C's

I should have got...

0 A*, 7 A's and 3 B's

they were the estimates the school gave me lol.

Oh well, now im in college no one cares about them! :lol:

:up: 4 A's is very well done!

I'm off now to get a few things done&have dinner, etc so i might be on for a short while later on, tho' i'm going to bed early as i'm starting a college course tom! :wink:

I'm leaving now for some dinner too :drool:

I'll probably be back after i've spent my night in the dog house :lol:

Good luck for tomorrow clone, if i dont speak to you before then :wave:

:cloneloveforeverandever: :heart: :hug:

You'll have to join the clone family su :wink:

Laters all!

xx :hug: xx

:wave:

I'm here for a few minutes.

I burnt my thumb on the oven :madspit:

Wild are you still here?

do you have the zoo tv in sydney video that was n DG's list?

It takes forever to transfer so if you could send it to me now it would be appreciated 'cos i can just leave it running :yes:

bono_gal said:
:wave:

I'm here for a few minutes.

I burnt my thumb on the oven :madspit:

Wild are you still here?

do you have the zoo tv in sydney video that was n DG's list?

It takes forever to transfer so if you could send it to me now it would be appreciated 'cos i can just leave it running :yes:

awwwwwwwwww :kiss: sent to make thumb feel better:hug:

I have the video so i haven't got the files on my pc, sorry

WildHoney said:

awwwwwwwwww :kiss: sent to make thumb feel better:hug:

I have the video so i haven't got the files on my pc, sorry

:giggle: thanks!

:kiss: just 'cos i luvs ya :hug:

Oh, ok, it was just a thought 'cos i'm gonna have about 4 hours for it to transfer :yes:

but do me a favour please wild, when she gets back from the beach ask her to send me it through msn, ill leave it running while im out and get my mum to accept it lol.

Don't worry clone - I don't mean to lurk - I was just looking for Wild to tell her she has email! :hug: :hug:

Anyway, see ya later prob tom nite now - off to stir my spag bol&read the papers(v.late!) :huh:

:wave: Tata one&all!!!!

Hi Wild, Jem&Weldy! :wave:

Thought i'd just drop in to say nite as i'm off to have a bath soon.

Thanks for the nice things you said about me in your speech Weldy! :hug: Much appreciated! :)

Back
Top Bottom