Pleban Girls and Boy(s) Party - we'd like 60 minutes with you, too, U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:
Freud and advertsing!
I found this awesome paper online...actually, it's part of a book..that talks about a student of Freud who came to america and founded much of advertsing theories. (eg, branding and going a product a personality..etc)
Soap that lathers is an excuse to feel ourselves up. :lmao:
I have never enjoyed researching as much as I have right now. :lol:

And right now I'm reading a section about cars, you know that whole convertible is a mistress, ..cars extensions of selves:blablah:..and then an explanation of why some car failed.

Watson??

Sad_Girl said:

And Bri - that is too funny for words! I wouldn't have thought of that on my own, but it makes so much sense - I suddenly understand the Advertising industry on a whole new level :lol:

In the end, it's all about sex.

I just hope I can get everything figured out by tommorrow at noon, and convince people that I know what I'm talking about. :yikes:

I hate presentations. :sad:

Night Sami!
Sweet dreams! And I hope you get your hands on some tickets.
:hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:
I have to email my essay to my history teacher...do I write anything in the email or just attach my paper? :huh: It's so awkward communicating with teachers outside of school! :lol:

Hi Mr./Mrs. Soandso
This is Sami, and here's my paper. :)
Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks.
Sami

:shrug:

or

Dear. Mr SOanSO
I want to have your children.

Oh, and heres my essay.

:D

Russty Cat said:
SG is Det 2 anyplace on line? I could download it for ya and send ya a hard copy with all the other stuff. Cuz hell it will only take me like an hour if that to capture a whole show.

it's in two parts Russty: this is disc one:
http://s52.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1OXYU3ZHL6LIX29C83QFICIVMB

and this should be disc 2:
http://s51.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=239A8NYTCYR2B07J55SYVDYHV5

:hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hi Mr./Mrs. Soandso
This is Sami, and here's my paper. :)
Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks.
Sami

:shrug:

or

Dear. Mr SOanSO
I want to have your children.

Oh, and heres my essay.

:D

:lmao: :ohmy:

I think I'll go with choice #1 thankyouverymuch!

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

The paper/chapter seems to focus on a guy called Dr. Ernest Dichter.

Oh, just wondered. John Watson was very famous, had a position at Johns Hopkins, and then was fired for screwing around with a student. :yikes: He ended up going into advertising psychology.

Watson was from the same era, but he was a behaviouralist, so I wondered about the Freud connection.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links SG! Its working great! I'll have the whole show for ya in like 20 minutes. :D :hug:

I swear I'm downloading shows for you, printing guitar tabs out for my girlfriend, and Mr. Cat just asked me about photoshopping a picture for him. I'm the puter whore tonight! :lol:

I think I'm off to bed, too :yawn:

I'll have to finish this chapter tomorrow after I get all the errands and stuff done :crack:

:hug: happy birthday again Russty :heart:

:hug: night everybody :wave:

" smoking, of course, is oral satisfaction, holding a cigarette in your mouth is comparable to sucking at the nipples of a gigantic world breast, and deriving from it the same type of satisfaction and tranquilizing effect that the baby does when being nursed."

I am never going to look at anything the same way again!!!

Nighty night Sami :hug: Thanks! :heart:

I got one disc to download, but its not liking the first one at all it keeps downloading just a part of it. :eyebrow: :mad:

Disc 1 of Detriot 2 hates me! I've tried like 5 times and it doesn't want to work. DAMN thing! :(

Good morning Wild! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom