Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Oddly, I have no desire whatsoever to get onstage with him. I think if he ever came near me, I'd do what Ruff does and look down at the floor. :reject:

If we were to have any "moments," I'd rather they be private. :sexywink:

The sparkly t-shirt. :lmao: Only Adam!! :cute:

really?! I understand where you girls come from though...

but just imagine him picking YOU out of all those people :drool: and just hugging you and singing to you!! :faint:
(that is if you were pulled up during something like WOWY- if I was pulled up during Fast Cars, for example, I'd probably freeze!!)

sami0201 said:

really?! I understand where you girls come from though...

but just imagine him picking YOU out of all those people :drool: and just hugging you and singing to you!! :faint:
(that is if you were pulled up during something like WOWY- if I was pulled up during Fast Cars, for example, I'd probably freeze!!)

In front of 20,000 people?? :no: :reject:

I got the hug without the singing...that's good enough for me. :)

Snooky!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

In front of 20,000 people?? :no: :reject:

I got the hug without the singing...that's good enough for me. :)

:lol: yeah, that's another thing- if I looked at the audience I'd probably freeze too!!

I'd take a hug any day :drool: you are so lucky!!

I have always loved being on stage; so being on a bigger stage the likes of that would be f:censored: awesome! :love: it's like double score, I'm getting Bono cuddling and everyone is watching! :wink:

Diane, the closest thing I have to a clone, said:

Hi Joanne!!!! I'm still thinking about Cleveland, thinking about Cleveland, did I mention I'm thinking about Cleveland?!?!?

You may have mentioned it. :wink:

sami imagined bono's dancing moves:

but just imagine him picking YOU out of all those people and just hugging you and singing to you!!

The woman he pulled up during WOWY for Detroit I apparently just froze, so he just basically sang to her and held her in his arms. :heart:

From where I sat, I thought she was wearing a dancing costume, but people have told me she was not. I stand corrected.

I have fantasies of dancing with Bono to Fast Cars. However, since I dance about as well as he does most of the time, we'd either have to (ahem) rehearse beforehand or dance privately ...

:sexywink:

sami0201 said:

:lol: yeah, that's another thing- if I looked at the audience I'd probably freeze too!!

I'd take a hug any day :drool: you are so lucky!!

I got really lucky - Toronto turned out to be a really good place to meet them, and I picked a great day to be there. :)

Sad_Girl said:
I have always loved being on stage; so being on a bigger stage the likes of that would be f:censored: awesome! :love: it's like double score, I'm getting Bono cuddling and everyone is watching! :wink:

Including Adam. :wink:

I think I'm with VP, I would much rather prefer a more...private affair. :shifty:

Not that I would complain if B hauled me on satge and pressed me close :drool:

And I'm sure he would enjoy the fact that my dancing would make him look good. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Joanne, I don't think the WOWY girl necessarily froze...sometimes that's what he does, pulls them close to him and just holds them and sings. :)

:yes: from what I've read, he tells them to be very quiet and basically to hang on to him. :faint:

Back
Top Bottom