Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You must be getting quite excited as the day draws closer DG!!! :ohmy:

:wave:

just watched 100% U2 on Fuse :cute:

and found out no school until Monday :hyper:

DG that sucks about the rates :(
but you are going to have so much fun with Wild and Jem in Boston!! :hyper:

sami0201 said:
:wave:

just watched 100% U2 on Fuse :cute:

and found out no school until Monday :hyper:

DG that sucks about the rates :(
but you are going to have so much fun with Wild and Jem in Boston!! :hyper:

I know!! :hyper: I can't decide what I'm more excited about: seeing U2 or meeting Wild and Jem!! :heart:

And ruff said she was thinking about Boston. Which means she'll probably be there. :lol:

WOW! So that's 75p per minute on a landline&about84p per minute on a mobile? :ohmy:

Sorry if i seemed to disappear then DG, but i was carried away whilst catching up! :wink: Reading about Pleba girls do Grease!!!!

ok dilemma:

should I bid on the ridiculously high priced tickets on ebay for U2 in NYC which are not even good seats

or should I wait and pray for a ticketmaster drop and if that doesn't work, buy tickets from ebay a few days before the show or just go the day of and pray for a drop at the box office?

You both will prob think i must be stupid here, but what's myspace?

Ah! So it's like a chat room kind of thing is it? DG :hug: oh, and i see the Scottish flag there!!!! :hyper: :rockon:

Awww DG :( but ice-cream :happy: :drool:

I'm thinking of having some Dublin mudslide later!!!! :hyper:

ruffian said:
ok, i'm cutting into the regularly scheduled broadcast to post this gif, which i need to have a private moment with. :drool:

luckycamera.gif

:lmao: the file name

how true :shifty:

:drool::combust:

hey girls :hug:

I'm not going to be here much longer - going to make my dinner which will be chilli&chips!!!! :drool: :drool:

There's a new show coming up on the BBC called Rome&it's meant to be really gory&sexy so it should be good eh, whoever's there! :ohmy: :evil: oh apparently, it's been on in America before so maybe a few of you girls have seen it before! :wink:

It does look good Sami&rather dirty!!! :ohmy: I read a while back that it's been made by HBO, same people who make Sx&the city! :heart:

That's great that you love Sex&the city :D Who's your fav character Sami? :wink: For me, it's got to be Carrie even tho' she bugs me at times&i'd say i'm a cross between her&Charlotte! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom