Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Wild, I hope it all works out for you!!! Are you thinking of Buffalo at all? I found out train info from Buffalo to Cleveland, the timing is PERFECT!! :love: I'm really hoping we can go. *everything crossed*

So no Boston? :sad:

I have no one to go with :sad: Wanna come?! :D

I can't even sell them and buy for a different show in NY because of the stupid prices :angry:
damn scalpers :mad:

yet another reason why I love Bruce Springsteen :love:

sami0201 said:
I have no one to go with :sad: Wanna come?! :D

I can't even sell them and buy for a different show in NY because of the stupid prices :angry:
damn scalpers :mad:

yet another reason why I love Bruce Springsteen :love:

Can you pay for a plane ticket from Boston to Miami? :happy:

Who would pass up a chance to see U2? :huh:

VintagePunk said:

Well, never say never.

But it's going to be soooo expensive. Well over $1,000, and that's IF I get face, or very reasonably priced GAs. :sad:

:sigh:

I was looking for GA's for you a few weeks ago. The cheapest I've seen is in the $250's per ticket. :sad: :sigh:

Looking back, my $300 for 2 GA's was a "steal". :lol: I'm sooo glad I convinced my mother back in April to get them because if I hadn't gotten them then then there would be no chance of me going now.

daygloeyes2 said:

Can you pay for a plane ticket from Boston to Miami? :happy:

Who would pass up a chance to see U2? :huh:

I wish :sigh:

I know! :| and I wouldn't even make them pay for the ticket if one of my friends came!! No one likes U2 :sad: and the ones who would go, their parents won't let them because it's a school night :angry:

and my annoyingly stubborn father refuses to go even though he loves U2 :confused: :angry:

sami0201 said:

I know! :| and I wouldn't even make them pay for the ticket if one of my friends came!! No one likes U2 :sad: and the ones who would go, their parents won't let them because it's a school night :angry:

and my annoyingly stubborn father refuses to go even though he loves U2 :confused: :angry:

Well, I'm going on a Sunday night and I have school Monday. I chose a Sunday because I knew my mother would never let me skip school to see U2. :lol:

That sucks! :madspit: :hug:

sami0201 said:

Parents suck. :angry:

Except for me. :happy:

Says the person who has taken her kid out of school for 13 days this term to see U2. :reject:

Sami :hug:

BRB

daygloeyes2 said:

Well, I'm going on a Sunday night and I have school Monday. I chose a Sunday because I knew my mother would never let me skip school to see U2. :lol:

That sucks! :madspit: :hug:

:yes: the one I'm going to is on a Sunday too, and what kills me is that my parents WOULD let me miss school for the Monday show, if someone would go with me!!! :scream: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Parents suck. :angry:

Except for me. :happy:

Says the person who has taken her kid out of school for 13 days this term to see U2. :reject:

Sami :hug:

BRB

:lmao:

I love you :love:

even though my parents are letting me miss 3 days in a few weeks to go to NYC with no tickets!! :lmao: :happy: :shh:

Anyone here? :sad:

I got an e-mail from Jem. She gave me her phone #'s. I'm considering calling her. :shifty: I just need to find out what the international rates are and if overseas calls are covered in my minutes. Also, should my mother check my numbers on my bill next month, how I'm going to explain a call from England. :lmao:

I can't wait to meet her and Wild! :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom