Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what doubles? huh?

one more...and VP, gimme Edge again please. I need it. Really.

bono_sexywalk.gif

wait! tell me about doubles and gimme the edge gif before i leave....

ruffian said:
wait! tell me about doubles and gimme the edge gif before i leave....

Once while watching my Best of 90s dvd I was listening to the directors commentaries........and this was a while back, but unless my memory is completely messed, I was very disappointed to hear that Those shots in the red lit room, behind the glass? That guy is not Bono, apparently, but a double.

My only weak theories as to why they did this is
a) time constraints..the band was busy, or didn't have time to set that up for real
b) it was some inside joke on the whole "better than the real thing" bit....

Sad_Girl said:

Clearly, Adam would be the dance show host :flirt:

Edge would be the one with the infamous line 'Is that really all it takes? fifteen minutes?" :lmao:

:lmao: who says that? Sonny? I always get the other T-Birds confused :lol:

:hmm: but maybe you want Adam to be one of the other guys...then you'll get to see his butt!! :laugh:

Okay, kids, since I dunno if Bri is writing or has written a cap, and since our little concert review inspired me, here we go:

bonoonbed.jpg

You walk into your bedroom to find him lying on the bed, softly singing to himself. He's always singing. Sometimes in English. Sometimes in his own private language, trying to make syllables and ideas fit melodies before he writes lyrics in English.

Quietly, you walk closer to him. Can you disturb him? Is he working on a new song, or just singing for his own pleasure? What's he singing? He's singing ... Humpty Dumpty? The old children's rhyme? Why, when, and for whom would he ever sing Humpty Dumpty?*

Figuring it's probably safe to disturb him, you walk to the side of the bed and put your hand to his head.

"Hello, honey," you say, running your fingers through his black hair. For once, he's not wearing his sunglasses. His beautiful blue eyes are closed. You kiss his eyelids, the tip of his nose, then, his lips.

"Hello." He moves to the other side of the bed to make room for you. You join him on the bed, and lie facing him.

He wraps his left arm around your waist, and runs his right hand through your hair. "What time is it?"

"Just after one o'clock."

"We've got all the time in the world, then, love. No need to rush," he tells you as he touches your hair. "Let's take it slow."

He moves his hand to the back of your head, and gently pulls your head to his for a slow, deep kiss.

*I'm still wondering why Bono sang "Humpty Dumpty" during Detroit I ... :wink:

sami0201 said:

:lmao: who says that? Sonny? I always get the other T-Birds confused :lol:

:hmm: but maybe you want Adam to be one of the other guys...then you'll get to see his butt!! :laugh:

Well, the whole running around naked or partially so does fit Adam... :hmm: :wink:

No, he's definitely the host guy :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!

And larry would have to be the other head guy.....argh...what's his name!

Kinickey!

and Snooky gets to hook up with Edge :flirt:

Cuz it's the blonde t-bird who says the 15 minute line, and he hooks up with Jan)

Back
Top Bottom