Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I nearly cried before, in General tour discussions theres a thread about a song that was soundchecked at the staples centre, i nearly cried when i read it :reject: sounds checkin it again makes it slighty more do-able :hyper:

i would die :drool: :drool: :combust:

bonoishot said:

i was posting too myself until sami posted back :angry:

where have you been :angry:

FYM scares me :lol:

so you are loner poster..do you want to talk about your problems:angry:

:wink:

I have been in FYM and the Lemonade Stand..:|

FYM is :censored: up.

sami0201 said:
Jem :yes:

and I'll be old enough to be able to go myself :love: :drool:

i know :hyper:

i'll have saved up by then (hopefully)

have you all seen the rumours on the front page of interference about 2006 tour, placees like Tokyo, Sao Paulo etc

i've always wanted to go to japan :lmao:

maybe if cleveland doesnt work out :lol:

:wave:

God....Ive had quite the day :|

I've been to college and i almost wrestled a magazine out of someones hand that had Edge on it :lmao:....god i got some stares!

Ive been for my med tests...and they were just very suck ass.

I came home and said i was going to bed, but i came on the computer to check my messages and stuff. So my dad came up the stairs and he went OFF ON ONE!! omg he just went mad. Im apparantley adidicted to the computer now :laugh:...i have to be off at 10pm every night...which means somebody's going to kick my ass off this machine any minute now lol.

THEN...he said to my mum "She's gotta stop drinking too."

I was like omfg....when did i become resident alocholic? :|

I was in stitches laughing though...it so funny the way he just went mad.

So, how is everyone? :hug:

sami0201 said:
omg BG :lol: :hug:

I always do that- I laugh sometimes when my dads goes mad and then I get in even more trouble for laughing!! :laugh:

I'm good, how are you?

Oh I know...the dog shit himself though....cos my dad was really shouting.

He went the doctor too and told him that i was addicted to the computer :lmao:...the doctor said "It wouldnt affect her all that much, maybe her eyes but theyre fine. Its doesnt fit in with her syptoms."....I didnt know he had done that, but it was so funny when i found out.

I always get into trouble for laughing!

Yeah Im cool...still boyless but im a nun now and we're so cool and stuff :D...And ive had like a pint of blood removed from me too, my dad said "you look so pale." and i answered saying...."what do you expect? ive just been bloody drained" :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom