Pleban girls...all corruption..all scandels..all drunken debauchary all the time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:
.....*scurries to go get that pick that is *oh* so relevent to this convo*

alternative.jpg

*snicker*
Oh the things you can find in the Octagaon
:laugh:

Must try that one

** If you want me to ride you dear you better let me put this magazine over your face.....**

WildHoney said:

Must try that one

** If you want me to ride you dear you better let me put this magazine over your face.....**

:lmao:
That's exactly what they were sayin in the Octagon! ....hmmm...stronger adhesive needed...
and then somethin about wearing headphones of bono singin...and if the guy complains..simply say shhh dear, I can't hear bono...

OH GOSH!!!! That pic is so :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Wild!

Didn't we just have the craziest nite for my birthday Bri? I was telling Wild i was sad she wasn't here for it! :(

You&Dis were like :ohmy: at all the outrageous stuff i came out with!!!!! :shocked: :drunk:

Tryin to be coherent when sleep deprived...let's see how I do.....

4a013351peekaboo.jpg

Mmm....got no where to go now...pressed up against that wall..what you gonna do if I come real close...press up agaisnt you....pin you there.....I'll take a taste...not to much..just a lick....press my lips softly up your neck...feather light...closer to your lips...you want more, but you can't have it........run my hand down your side, place it on your hip...pull you closer...

:huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Tryin to be coherent when sleep deprived...let's see how I do.....

4a013351peekaboo.jpg

Mmm....got no where to go now...pressed up against that wall..what you gonna do if I come real close...press up agaisnt you....pin you there.....I'll take a taste...not to much..just a lick....press my lips softly up your neck...feather light...closer to your lips...you want more, but you can't have it........run my hand down your side, place it on your hip...pull you closer...

:huh:

Brighest:ohmy:

How i've missed you perversions

I've been in PLEBA a little less lately because I'm helping take care of my sick mother. The last time I was here this thread wasn't here. That pic of Bono.............:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:
*will be back tomorrow*

I think i got the jist of that, Wild but wasn't quite clear on precisely what you meant in the first sentence????

Are you asking DOES alcohol loosen your tongue?

Us two on lookout for sexy Irishmen down Templebar way.....:ohmy:

susanp6 said:
I think i got the jist of that, Wild but wasn't quite clear on precisely what you meant in the first sentence????

Are you asking DOES alcohol loosen your tongue?

Us two on lookout for sexy Irishmen down Templebar way.....:ohmy:

Yep. i mean are you like me, when you've had a few drinks every word/coment is dirty.... where as you a bit more reserved whe sober... ie not sayimg to everybody that will listen that yuwant to shag Bono

Hi verte :wave: Good to see you in here, though hop your not too shocked by our sheer naughtiness! Lots of :hug: to you as always! :wink:

Yes, BS! It was like that ALL nite, most definitely!!!!!

Drunk&horny i was on the Morgans'!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

You have NO idea what reading those two words 'shag Bono' just did to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

:combust: :combust: :faint: :faint: :giggle: :giggle:

shag Bono!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Wild! Can't get rid of those 2 words from my mind now 'cos of you!

Hi U2 girl, nice one!!!!!!!! Wild's got me thinking dirty thoughts again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom