Pleban Girl`s party:If the sky can crack,we all know the way back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I'm tired, drained and frustrated, and just want to curl up on the floor and cry for a minute or two. :sad:

I hear ya. And I don't have the time of the month thing to blame. :lol:

Do you know who else is being considered?

Sarah just dropped off a resume today for a position at our public library. I'm excited for her, I hope she gets an interview. :hyper:

Wild, good luck on the tickets! Where are they playing?

Screw it, I've been at this all day, I'm taking an hour long break. :madspit:

VintagePunk said:

I hear ya. And I don't have the time of the month thing to blame. :lol:

Do you know who else is being considered?

Sarah just dropped off a resume today for a position at our public library. I'm excited for her, I hope she gets an interview. :hyper:

Wild, good luck on the tickets! Where are they playing?

Screw it, I've been at this all day, I'm taking an hour long break. :madspit:

You've been stressed - you deserve to feel that way as well, and to take a well deserved break! :hug:

There are a couple of people still being considered. I've been told that they'd rather hire from within first before getting a totally new person, so I'm hoping they'll honour that. I don't know how many people though.

That's awesome - I hope she does get an interview! :D

Thora, are you the only one from within the organization? If so, you probably have an excellent chance! :hyper:

Wild, maybe you can get up close?? :drool:

Hey Britt :hug:

It's freezing here, too. I've felt like a chunk of ice all day. I have my heat higher today than I have it most days mid-winter. :mad:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, are you the only one from within the organization? If so, you probably have an excellent chance! :hyper:

Wild, maybe you can get up close?? :drool:

Hey Britt :hug:

Hey VP! How have you been? I hope things are a bit less stressful for you!:hug:

VP - Yup, I'm the only from within the company that has applied for this. I know I do have an excellent chance. I'm just PMS'ing, so I'm totally not giving myself enough credit. :lol:

Hi Britt! :hug:

It's freezing cold around here too. The cold came on Sunday, and it's been crazy cold since then. When the weather changes, I get bad nosebleeds, and now my nose ring has an infection. :madwife: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
VP - Yup, I'm the only from within the company that has applied for this. I know I do have an excellent chance. I'm just PMS'ing, so I'm totally not giving myself enough credit. :lol:

Hi Britt! :hug:

It's freezing cold around here too. The cold came on Sunday, and it's been crazy cold since then. When the weather changes, I get bad nosebleeds, and now my nose ring has an infection. :madwife: :lol:

Hey Thora! Don't you love the freezing temps, the crazy winds....all in the beginning of Nov?:wink: :mad: An infection?:yikes: How has your day been? Any news on the job?

U2isthebest said:

Hey Thora! Don't you love the freezing temps, the crazy winds....all in the beginning of Nov?:wink: :mad: An infection?:yikes: How has your day been? Any news on the job?

The cold weather is not all that fun. I got my nose pierced about 2 months ago, and it was doing fine up until this weekend. But whatever. I'm sure as soon as my body adjusts to this new weather that it will be fine.

I had a meeting about the job, but it was basically telling me to keep waiting. I'm still being considered, but it's probably going to be another week until I find out for sure.

Other than that frustration, my day has been okay. I'm looking forward to the weekend though! :)

See ya later, Wild! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

The cold weather is not all that fun. I got my nose pierced about 2 months ago, and it was doing fine up until this weekend. But whatever. I'm sure as soon as my body adjusts to this new weather that it will be fine.

I had a meeting about the job, but it was basically telling me to keep waiting. I'm still being considered, but it's probably going to be another week until I find out for sure.

Other than that frustration, my day has been okay. I'm looking forward to the weekend though! :)

See ya later, Wild! :hug:

As am I!! The weekend :drool: I'll keep hoping you get the job!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom