Pleban Girl`s party:If the sky can crack,we all know the way back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1.gif

Awww. :cute:

I'm doing all right. I'm still waiting to hear about the interview I had last week, and I'm getting a bit anxious. I know I shouldn't stress out about it, since it's not anything I can control, but I am. Hopefully I'll get some news today. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Awww. :cute:

I'm doing all right. I'm still waiting to hear about the interview I had last week, and I'm getting a bit anxious. I know I shouldn't stress out about it, since it's not anything I can control, but I am. Hopefully I'll get some news today. :)

There's a difference between stressing over it and just being anxious to find out about it :hug: I hope you hear something soon, too

Thanks! :)

I had dreams about snow last night. We don't get a lot of it, so I really enjoy it whenever it comes. I'm going away for the weekend, and we're going to a friend's cabin several hours north of Vancouver. Apparently the forecast is for snow, so we'll probably see some while we're there! :D

I would probably like snow a lot more if I didn't see so much of it :wink:

It's really quite pretty when you're at home with no where to go and nothing you need to get done; it's just such a pain in the ass when you want to leave the house :p

No doubt! I hate driving in snow, but that's because I don't know how to drive in it, and neither does anyone else around here! :lol:

But if I can just enjoy it, it's wonderful! :love:

and now it's time to start bundling up for an expedition out into November weather - have to pick Jeffy up from School

Thanks for keeping me company :hug: have a good day!

sami0201 said:
I want snow. :scream: I haven't actually been in real snow (except flurries) in years!!

If I don't see any in Europe I am going to be upset. :madwife:

You want some of ours? It's snowing right now. It's not sticking yet, but it's blinding us!:huh: How are you?:hug:

Currently Listening: "Cry Me A River"/Justin Timberlake

~BrightestStar~ said:

Go to Blizzard Beach :happy:

I tried blowing really hard in your direction...do you see it? Do you see it? :hyper:

When I was last outside little flakes were floating about. :angry:

Last time I checked, snow in a place where you can wear a bathing suit does not qualify as snow. :angry: :lol:
Have a good night, enjoy your nap! :wave: :hug:

U2isthebest, sure!! :hyper: :wink: Where do you live?

sami0201 said:

Last time I checked, snow in a place where you can wear a bathing suit does not qualify as snow. :angry: :lol:
Have a good night, enjoy your nap! :wave: :hug:

U2isthebest, sure!! :hyper: :wink: Where do you live?

In Michigan, you wanna head up here? LOL:wink:

Currently Listening: "Drugs or Jesus"/Tim McGraw

I'm bloody screwed! I'm talking to some friends on MSN, and it's been ages since I last chatted with someone in Swedish! Everything comes out with English grammars, and it's spelled all wrong! :scream:

Hi! :wave: :happy:

JezSnape said:
I'm bloody screwed! I'm talking to some friends on MSN, and it's been ages since I last chatted with someone in Swedish! Everything comes out with English grammars, and it's spelled all wrong! :scream:

Hi! :wave: :happy:

Having a good day?:wink: Hey Jez, How have you been?:hug:

Hey Brittany :hug:

Except for the fact that I keep promising to be here, and never show up because I'm so bloody stressed out and like to sleep, I'm fine :crazy:

How are you?

JezSnape said:
Hey Brittany :hug:

Except for the fact that I keep promising to be here, and never show up because I'm so bloody stressed out and like to sleep, I'm fine :crazy:

How are you?

Stressed and tired all the time...nah, I wouldn't know anything about it...:lol: I miss you when you're not around..:wink: I'm glad you're back!

Currently Listening: "Sunday Bloody Sunday"/U2

Well, don't cheer too loudly, I might be gone again before you know it. Up with the sun, and not coming down... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom