PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yippie: Yay for Wild seeing Bono!

I have strep throat :madspit: So hence I have no voice. :rolleyes: And my brother's decided to be a little pain in the arse today, but I can't yell at him.

Z- I'm still writing A & L. It keeps getting longer the more I work on it, :lol:

Gg & Ali - :hug: Thanks, girls.

aw! just throw objects at him then :yes: much more effective!!!

:crack: I just downloaded limewire to get some music, first time in my life I have one of these programs... only cause I'm sick of youtubes cryworthy sound quality :crack: and it's taking YEARS to find a friggin song!

Limewire is a pain in the arse. but every so often you can find a good song on there.

Yay! my limewire gave up months ago. IDK if it was due to Vista or what, but yeah,

:yippie:

I've never used Youtube for downloading songs, but now I know not to, :lol:

:lol: Believe me, DO NOT WANT!

it's shitty sound quality and hurt my ears.... srsly my parents whined always about viruses and stuff, but I dont'give a damn anymore... :rolleyes: we got scanners and stuff for that y'know..

:drool: holy crap this sounds sooo good!

:love: I haven't heard Lithium by Nirvana in YEARS!

I could've sent you that file, Gg! :lol: I have a huge iTunes library, bigger than what will fit on my iPod.

:crack: am fighting with itunes now, it refuses to change the old songs to the new songs cause I renamed them... damn you !

aw I didn't know that.. :lol: there are a few songs I really like by nirvana... :lmao: my fave is Rape me, but yea, you don't hear it often!

:drool: now playing Hero

my iTunes doesn't like my limewire songs much either, but I beat iTunes into submission. Now if only Vista would let iTunes update so I could use the iTunes store once again :sad:

:love: Linkin Park!

:lol: and I downloaded WAY too much Enrique Iglesias songs.... again!

:wink: what can I say, I've a diverse taste...

:drool: And Beautiful by Christina Aguilera reminds me of a certain someone who played that for me a while back....

And I thought I was the only one who could listen to Xtina and Linkin Park in the same day! :lol:

I get a lot of crap from my friend Derek for liking a lot of 80's music. The 80's were awesome, musically. U2 appeared, so did the Police, Journey, Queen hit it big, Macca came into his own as a solo artist, as did Michael Jackson before he went nuts, Ozzy saw a comeback, metal came out of the underground, the 80's were great.

U2 havne't gotten out of the studio yet, got a text a whleback that she hasn't seen them out yet...

:D I downloaded Billy Jean and Beat it
two phil collins songs (tarzan and brother bear soundtracks)
got any more suggestions?

uhh.... Hmm...I know! The Network, Money Money 2020, if you can get the whole album.

zuropa_fit said:
Sorry to hear you're sick Frankie. I feel like ka-ka for several reasons today and I miss my family. :sigh:
:hug: I just have strep and NO voice. What's up?

:drool: strepsils...

:lmao: it's unhealthy how much I love them!

:love: np: Angels - Robbie Williams... :lol: another piano song I like for a certain reason!

another good song = "Times Like These (acoustic)" Foo Fighters.

Dave Grohl :drool:

RegularBonoFan said:
:hug: I just have strep and NO voice. What's up?

I don't wanna whine here - I'll email you. Nothing quite like a whiney email, right?

<---- has still never had a strepsil - isn't it a kind of throat drop - lemon flavored? Like Ricola?

zuropa_fit said:

Foo Fighters!!!! :drool: See You.. Learn To Fly... Everlong... Monkey Wrench... :drool:
Best of You, DOA, All My Life, Long Road to Ruin :combust: I love the Foo.

zuropa_fit said:

I don't wanna whine here - I'll email you. Nothing quite like a whiney email, right?

<---- has still never had a strepsil - isn't it a kind of throat drop - lemon flavored? Like Ricola?
:hug:

ohhh fooo fighters! good call!

sorry I left so suddenly, had to eat dinner...

dang I'm cold now :crack:

:D Wild met Adam and got a picture btw!

Back
Top Bottom