PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am :D was just about to go off and play my guitar for a bit :uhoh :haven't practiced ever since I got my new baby!

:shifty: and yes, tomorrow...

:drool:

:D how've ya been?

Alisaura said:

You have to register BASSES online now?! What, to make sure it's not a pirate bass?? :confused:

Arrrr. :wink:

It's a new thing Fender is doing. :shrug: I don't get it either.

Alisaura said:
WOWY tab for Zooey:

There's a few different ways to play it, I prefer this one....

A---5(x8)--0(x8)--2(x8)-------
E---------------------------3(x8) and repeat....

:D
Thanks, Ali! :yippie: *writes it down*

Never heard of registering basses before either :scratch:

hope some of you are gonna be online in a bit, gotta go to karate in 45 mins!

I think we're all drive by posting today.. :wave:

:shh: Pulled a sickie this morning :shh: Just got back from morning with my son :love: then out for a run :love: before it gets too hot :madspit:

stclair-open-2nd.jpg

These guys has just registered their basses.......:D

A boy was here before. :ohmy:

Nice pic lemonboy. :giggle:

Wheres my girls. Sorry i missed everyone. :(

I just read about Patrick Swayze having cancer. :sad: Dirty Dancing and Ghost are 2 of my fave films. :sad:

Gonna have a nose around forum.

:kiss:

Last edited:
Wow bump. :love: Glad to hear you're both doing ok! Hows the tiredness?

Nice poster behind you. :shifty:

Am so back into The X Files with the 2nd movie out this summer. Am so excited. :hyper:

Hope to get on more this weekend since craigs away. I've just been insured to drive his car so thats exciting. :hyper:

Last edited:
A couple of people have mentioned the X-files movie - I haven't heard much about it but I think it's cool - I loved the X-files as long as David Duchovny was in it :drool: :wink:

That IS exciting - sounds like things are going really well with Craig :heart: I am so happy for you!

I'm actually doing pretty well as far as fatigue goes, though the little discomforts associated with pregnancy catch up with me if I'm on my feet too much anymore

Sad_Girl said:
A couple of people have mentioned the X-files movie - I haven't heard much about it but I think it's cool - I loved the X-files as long as David Duchovny was in it :drool: :wink:

David Duchovny. :drool: He was one of my first big crushes when i was about 12. He would have been 32. guess I started my oldermen crushes quite young. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
That IS exciting - sounds like things are going really well with Craig :heart: I am so happy for you!

I'm actually doing pretty well as far as fatigue goes, though the little discomforts associated with pregnancy catch up with me if I'm on my feet too much anymore

Craigs so sweet, hes amazing. :heart::cute::love: Its 12 months for us in may 13th

Make sure you keep your feet up as much as possible. :hug:

OMG you remember Andy, my ex who broke my heart. Craig helped him to a job at his mums ( Andys mums ) not long ago ( they've known each other years) and Andy announced he had some records ( vinyl) to give me. They were his ex wifes and i had commented that I'd like them about 18 months ago. He remembered after all this time. :ohmy::lmao: Suppose he has some uses. :lol:

Men are weird like that - they always manage to do those little things when you least expect them - or need them :lol:

I say take what you can get - call it compensation for pain and suffering :hug:

:yes: Craig definitely sounds like one of the good ones :up:

I'm randomly clicking MP3's, sort of sorting the files out and such, and so far the baby has responded to Death Cab for Cutie's 'The sound of settling' and U2 'Promenade' and "Party Girl" :cute:

Sad_Girl said:
Men are weird like that - they always manage to do those little things when you least expect them - or need them :lol:

I say take what you can get - call it compensation for pain and suffering :hug:

Yeah i was like :huh: Then i thought yeah its the least i deserve. Then hes meant to be going to Australia this year so he will be gone. Sorry Aussie Plebans. :lmao:

Nice avatar. :drool:

Craig has a man crush on Adam. :ohmy::lol: Although he gets his name mixed up with Larry's. :lmao: Hes bad with names :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom