PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: I saw snow today.... for a grande total of about 2 minutes, but fuck me, it was SNOW!!!!!

:lol: and then, just as I told my friend it'd prolly start hailing, it indeed started hailing!

Galeongirl said:
:drool: I saw snow today.... for a grande total of about 2 minutes, but fuck me, it was SNOW!!!!!

:lol: and then, just as I told my friend it'd prolly start hailing, it indeed started hailing!
I take it it doesn't snow much in Holland? *adds to list of places I'd rather live than here*

:yes:

Replying to your email, registering my new bass online and sorting out the rest of the insurance shit. You?

RegularBonoFan said:
I take it it doesn't snow much in Holland? *adds to list of places I'd rather live than here*

:lmao: wanna trade???

Holland = Rain, rain and RAIN

oh and we got wind often too :wink: storms and such...

:sad: I wantz snow!

Yeah. my life is getting back to the way it was before the accident. It's nice. I'm going to go practice, I think. Simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates, as Adam would say. :drool:

BTW, new chapter posted :shifty:

/shameless self-promotion.

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: wanna trade???

Holland = Rain, rain and RAIN

oh and we got wind often too :wink: storms and such...

:sad: I wantz snow!
Trust me, you don't! Snow is evil. Snow makes cars crash and it's cold! It's cold for days! Has to get below 0 degrees C to snow. Who wants that? Yes, you can play in it, but :yuck: after a few days it turns black cause of all the crap in the air and then all the grass underneath it when it melts is all brown and it never stays sunny and warm enough for it to green up again, oh no, it just stays boring and brown until it snows again. Snow is evil. I hate it.

:drool: snow is good, very very good!

:wink: and it doesn't have to go below 0 degrees to snow, that would actually create hail... the air temperature at height of the clouds has to be around 0, but not too cold, otherwise it will be hail instead of snow, the ground temperature only deals with wether the snow stays or melts into water...

:drool: played mah baby earlier...

Bleh, snow.

I'm starting off learning with a song that I know the bassline to very well just from listening to it my entire life. I think that might help me stay on track. Plus it's an awesome song. Pink Floyd! :rockon:

Try With or Without you! that's the EASIEST song evar!

:drool: I can now play streets too... :madspit: TAKE THAT EDGE! Pah! if I can't play it on guitar, I'll do bass... puh, fancy guitarist and his fancy song playing....

<--- disappeared to the business office of DOOM :crazy: :banghead:

Hubby is gonna teach me to play bass to U2 - played a little in college but that was a Looooooooong time ago :reject:

:wave: Hi everyone! phew, it's been hard catching up on the thread!

I've been in a special degree of heaven with my girls, so haven't been online much. I posted a couple of pics in "my" thread for anyone who cares to look.

:love: to all and thanks so much for your well wishes! The support I've gotten from you PGP girls through the last 4 months since I lost the kids has gotten me through. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom