PLEBAn Girl Pary - Luck of the Irish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's ok! :hug:

I read the HQ thread! I'm SO jealous. I can't wait for my turn to meet Sparky! :hyper:

:love: Np: Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes

for some reason that song totally calms me... I'm defo downloading a guitar tab for that, who knows, perhaps the bass tab too!

I'm in the mood for The Clash - Rudie Can't Fail.

I still say Edge looked like Joe Strummer during War era. :giggle: :drool:

Edit: Serena and Zooey need to stop lurking. :shame:

Frankie left me a present in my gmail box :sexywink: Too bad I can't open it until tonight. If all goes well, I'll have a present ready for the mail after tonight too.

:yes: I did. I thought it might lift your spirits. :sexywink:

The extended version of LIT-ES? :hyper:

RegularBonoFan said:
:yes: I did. I thought it might lift your spirits. :sexywink:

The extended version of LIT-ES? :hyper:

Vice President of Scruffs huh? :lol:

It's playoff season in my national hockey league, I am getting my scruff on...just wanted to let you know....:sexywink:

:D

:ohmy: just found out I can download Charmed episodes on Limewire!!!!!

:bow: now I can FINALLY find out how Leo got involved with them, cause all I remember is that he was the handyman and then I saw the ep on tv here that he left... but I never saw him returning and last night he was suddenly with piper and left to keep being a whitelighter!

:crack: good thing I always scan first... it had a trojan horse... oh well, searching again then I think

Last edited:
I bet you she'll end up with the flu....the poor thing was soooooo cold...but hey SHE GOT A BONO-SNOG!!!!! :hug: :yippie: :hyper: I'm soooooo excited for her!!!!

GO WILD!!! :bow:

Mom had a heart attack today.

Very mild, no damage - Dad said they said it was basically a "big warning" (she'd had a TIA or whatever they call it 2 or 3 yrs ago and that's when they discovered her blood pressure problem). She's going to be okay, but they'll be doing an angioplasty on Mon or Tues to find out whether it's a blockage or whatever and do a shunt right then if they have to, or whatever needs to be done to fix it.

When Dad left that message saying to call him and that it was "very important", I was starting to imagine all sorts of bad stuff, and worse since I was getting voicemail when I called back (he was talking to my sister). This is still bad, but knowing there's no damage and stuff is much better than stuff I was thinking of...

Someone send me some :adam:, please?

Galeongirl said:
:ohmy: just found out I can download Charmed episodes on Limewire!!!!!

:bow: now I can FINALLY find out how Leo got involved with them, cause all I remember is that he was the handyman and then I saw the ep on tv here that he left... but I never saw him returning and last night he was suddenly with piper and left to keep being a whitelighter!

:heart: Charmed!

Do you want me to tell you how much Leo is involved?

Drea said:

Very mild, no damage - Dad said they said it was basically a "big warning" (she'd had a TIA or whatever they call it 2 or 3 yrs ago and that's when they discovered her blood pressure problem). She's going to be okay, but they'll be doing an angioplasty on Mon or Tues to find out whether it's a blockage or whatever and do a shunt right then if they have to, or whatever needs to be done to fix it.

When Dad left that message saying to call him and that it was "very important", I was starting to imagine all sorts of bad stuff, and worse since I was getting voicemail when I called back (he was talking to my sister). This is still bad, but knowing there's no damage and stuff is much better than stuff I was thinking of...

Drea :hug: :hug:

Is she in the hospital now?

Drea - :hug: :hug:!

d2f595be.jpg

eb95354f.jpg

07633806.jpg

64dd7e91.jpg

AdamCool.jpg

3cords10.jpg

Drea said:

Oh Drea, :hug: So sorry to hear about your mum but hopefully everything will be done to make sure she recovers easily. I'm not premium so here your :adam:

2317137527_3a84489d02.jpg

adam0178.jpg

:hug: Take care of yourself

VintagePunk said:
Drea :hug: :hug:

Is she in the hospital now?

:yes: When I talked to Dad he said he'd been there since 5:30 this morning (fortunately he's on vacation this week!), and he stayed "till they booted me out". I have the number for Mom's room, but I'm not going to call her till tomorrow because she needs the rest and I need to be calmer :wink: Dad said he'd talked to my sister earlier - she was halfway to her bf's place so he didn't tell her till she was actually there (had her call back), but because they weren't sure what time I got off work given my crazy hours he didn't call me until 8:15.

On a lighter note, I'm happy that Wild *finally* got to meet :bono: and I'm *seriously* jealous about her meeting with :adam:...

Drea said:

:yes: When I talked to Dad he said he'd been there since 5:30 this morning (fortunately he's on vacation this week!), and he stayed "till they booted me out". I have the number for Mom's room, but I'm not going to call her till tomorrow because she needs the rest and I need to be calmer :wink: Dad said he'd talked to my sister earlier - she was halfway to her bf's place so he didn't tell her till she was actually there (had her call back), but because they weren't sure what time I got off work given my crazy hours he didn't call me until 8:15.

On a lighter note, I'm happy that Wild *finally* got to meet :bono: and I'm *seriously* jealous about her meeting with :adam:...

I know how you feel Drea (Sorry for calling you Wild :reject: ) :hug:

I hope that your mom gets better soon! :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom